You Wanna Know(Rob Damiani One-Shot)

"Ohmygoodness, Don Broco!" At the time you uttered these words, you had no idea where they would lead you.

It was unmistakable. Matt, Si, Tom and... Rob, were literally across the road from you. You couldn't help it, it was like a reflex, just slipped out. But it didn't slip out quietly enough. The moment you realised, it was too late. "Hi!" Came the familiar voice of Si Delaney. They started to walk towards you. Great you thought no getting out of this now. "Hello" you said, trying to act as calm as possible. "Did you catch the show?" asked Matt. It was bound to come up. "Well..." you could feel yourself begin to sweat. "...I didn't want to drag anyone to the show with me, so, no. But I am a HUGE fan of your music. Well done with Technology, there isn't a bad song on the whole album." Having Don Broco staring at you was super surreal. It seemed like forever before Rob broke the silence "Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. We're still in (your city) for a couple more days if you would like to hang out, that okay with you guys." There was a collective nod as your brain melted. "What do you say...?" Rob realised he didn't even know your name yet. "(Y/N)! And, I would love to." You joined them right away.

You may have missed the concert, but you certainly hadn't missed out. It was probably the best day of your life. And you spent your time with them the next day aswell. Things couldn't have been more perfect.

At the end of your second day with them, you were talking with Rob a lot. What seemed like out of the blue, Rob asked "So, (Y/N). These past couple of days have gone so quick. Would you like to join us on the rest of the tour?" This question caught you entirely by surprise, and you were speechless for several moments. "Rob, I live here. I can't just... I can't." In that moment, you could see something change in his eyes. Like the sudden change of 'Porkies' to 'Got To Be You'. You stood up, feeling a little sick. "I should probably go, it's late" Rob nodded and gave you a haste hug. You went around, saying goodbye to the rest.

As soon as you got home, you regretted everything. Why did you have to ever meet them? Why did you have to go and say that? Why did you have to fall in love with Rob? The next day, you saw tons of pictures come up on your phone of Don Broco in a different country. If only you could move on so quickly. You couldn't look at him smiling any longer.  

Okay! 'You Wanna Know' is a song by Don Broco, from the album 'Automatic'. I suggest listening to it to further understand the story. Also, 'Porkies' and 'Got To Be You' are from their album 'Technology'. I know Don Broco are not the most well-known band, but you can maybe get into them or just picture the story differently or if you ask nicely enough, I might republish for a different band entirely. Any further questions you have can be expressed in the comments section.

VioletAdler0224