Warhol(Emerson Barrett One-Shot)

Palaye Royale were shooting their new music video for 'You'll Be Fine'. As the girlfriend of Emerson Barrett, you were at the shoot. You also had a talent for sewing, so you constantly did Palaye Royale's wardrobe.

  You had worked closely with the director, Frankie Nasso, to get an idea of what he wanted for the video, you also knew a lot about their distinctive style already. You arrived at the set with a big rack of clothes. "Okay people, fashion coming through." Since you were walking backwards, you tripped. At least the clothes were fine. You heard someone giggling. It was Emerson. He held his hand out to help you up, and you took it. You dusted yourself off and continued professionally. "Remington, I made you this straight jacket, Frankie and I though it would be cool to wear in some scenes." Remington walked over to the rack. He took the jacket from you and something else caught his eye. "I like this suit, it's sort of like Beetlejuice." You smiled at his choice. "I thought you would like it."

"Remington isn't wearing pink for once." You heard Sebastian say. He picked up an outfit. "Where are the shoulder pads, (Y/N)?" You shook your head at him. "Comfort isn't shoulder pads, Sebastian." Emerson told him. You could feel Emerson's head on your shoulder. "What about me, (Y/N)?" He was visibly jealous. "Well, I was thinking this and... this." You said while picking up a spotted shirt and a tweed waistcoat. "With... an old friend." You placed one of Emerson's favourite hats on top of his head. You searched his face for an opinion. "You've done it again (Y/N)!" You loved seeing Emerson's dimpled smile.

  Once the three brothers had been through wardrobe and makeup, filming had to start. "Filming 'You'll Be Fine' music video, scene-"

"Wait! Wait, I just need to do something." You protested while making your way in front of the camera. "Em, I just need to fix-" you mumbled while sorting out his hat. "Thanks (Y/N)." Emerson replied before giving you a kiss. You shuffled back behind the camera. "Sorry guys."

  It had taken several days, but the music video was complete. You thought Palaye Royale would just watch it with the director, but Emerson insisted that you were there aswell. Emerson had his arms around you as you faced the screen. Every time it was a different scene, Emerson would say "That was you... and that was you." Until Sebastian told him to stop. "You're important to me (Y/N)." Emerson whispered in your ear.

Sorry that this one is a bit more specific than usual, but it's just because I'm doing an exam for Fashion & Textiles. If you request it, I can rewrite it for makeup or editing or just moral support. 'You'll Be Fine' is Palaye Royale's new single, which will be on 'Boom Boom Room:Side B' when it comes out. 'Warhol' is a song from 'Boom Boom Room:Side A'. For any confusion(I was initially confused as well), Palaye Royale are three brothers, they all dropped their surname Kropp, and just use their first and middle names.

  VioletAdler0224