How Do You Know All That?

Emma's point of view

After settling things with Anton, the dwarfs allowed him to hang out with them for the time being while I was leaving town with Gold to find his son. I dont know why he wants me to go so bad, I guess because he needs back up or something. But as long as I'm going, so is Henry.

"What do you mean, Henry's coming?" Gold says as he steps in the apartment.

"I mean he's coming," I say a little louder. "Look, either we are both going or not at all."

He nods angrily and we make our way out the door. I wasn't entirely excited that I was leaving town while Kassidy was here helping Hook and all. I don't even know what he's doing here but all I know is he's working for Cora and that can't be good news.

We all pile in Gold's car and he drives past the border. I look over at him uneasily, hoping he didn't lose his memory. Apparently he found a way to leave town without losing it and his scarf thing was the key. He nods and says his name, Rumpelstiltskin.

(Of course we were supposed to leave like a day or two ago but of course things started getting crazy and we had to cancel) {(a/n) and yes I have to throw this in here because this is along the story line and I have something planned}

I sigh, relieved he remembered and look out the window to prepare for a long drive to the airport.

Kassidy's point of view

"Now that I know he is out of town, away from the magic, I can kill him without the dagger," my father mumbles to himself while pacing back and forth on the ship.

I jump up from the stair I was sitting on and look him in the eyes, "you're not going to hill him! I won't let you! Revenge isn't what's going to bring back Milah!"

He gives me a death glare and leans down real close, "you don't get it, I've already spent so long trying to kill this man, and you think you can stop me by lecturing me?"

"Maybe not now, but I will. I know who you are, Killian, you're no pirate. You're just a man with a past."

His death glare fades for a moment but then returns quickly. "You don't know anything," he spits.

I stand my ground and keep looking him in the eyes. "Yes... I do. I know about you working for the king, going to Neverland, losing your brother and then turning pirate. But i think the only reason you did was because you chose the path of anger to let out your feelings."

He looks at me with an astonished look and I don't dare look away. He has to know the truth.

"How do you know all that?" He practically whispers.

"Because," I whisper back, "You're my father."

A/N

Oh my.. sorry for the short chapter. I've been very busy getting ready to go back to school and they just recently posted a spoiler on Tumblr of a new Captain Swan kiss!! AAhh! the feels!

Anyway, I'll be writing more tomorrow because (as far as I know) I have nothing to do so yep, expect a longer chapter.