Introduction i guess

(Btw this story is taking place while they were living in the trap house)
(Also in this story Kiara is jakes only sibling and his dad has passed)
(Also this chapter is mainly introducing kiara)

Hello, I am Kiara (key-are-a) Webber. My brother is Jake webber. I am currently 18 years old (19 in a few months). I am currently living with my mom, but things aren't going so well.

She recently found out about my tattoo for dad . He passed away a few months ago in a car accident and I got a tattoo of his initials, date of birth and death with a cross on the top of it on my left forearm.

I also have a tongue piercing, nose piercing, and a cartallige piercing on my right ear and regular ear piercings.

My mom is not happy with my piercings and tattoos. She's about ready to kick me out, I can tell.

I also struggle with severe anxiety and depression. I don't like loud noises or crowds of people.

I take Xanax when I have an anxiety attack, but my mom doesn't know that.

I also smoke weed but that's only to help my mental stuff. I also vape and drink alcohol occasionally, but that's just for fun.

I haven't seen Jake in a long time. He probably doesn't know about all of this. Unless mom told him. But I doubt that because she thinks I'm an embarrassment.

(Also: the way kiaras mom treats her is just for the story!! This is not a real description of his mom or family!! It's all just for the story. I'm just making that clear)