6

Kiara's POV

Ever since I went to the beach with Colby, I've been wanting to make my sleep schedule normal again.

It'll be very stressful for me, but I want to see him more. Me being awake at night makes things complicated and it only messes up his sleep schedule more.

So today I'm staying awake for as long as I can, then I'm going to sleep at night.

Oh this is going to be a shit show. but I want to overcome my mental health issues.

———next morning——

So I managed to stay awake until about 4 pm. Then I could barely keep my eyes open. I tried to sleep for as long as I could, I ended up waking up at 5 am.

Way to early to hang out with Colby, so I went downstairs.

My gosh the sun is bright.

I went into the kitchen and I made myself some breakfast. An egg, bacon, and cheese burrito.

I ate my food then I went back upstairs and I got in the shower. I decided to take a long one because I have a lot of time.

By the time I was out of the shower and ready to get dressed it was 6:30 am.

Then I picked out an outfit.

Cameo, ripped jeans and my  playboy hoodie, (my favorite hoodie), and some black slip-on vans with white skulls on them.

I put my hair up in a messy, high, pony tail and I did my normal skincare routine.

By then it was 7. It was still so early.

So I decided to mentally prepare myself for today, because I know I'm going to see a lot more people than I usually do.

But at least Colby will be there :)

I decided to clean up around the house and outside. The house was so messy from all of their pranks.

Then it was 8:30. My goshhh.

Maybe I should take a nap.

——11 am——

So I just woke up from my nap. I got up and redid my hair and postmated some monster energy drinks.

(is that the correct term, idk I don't have postmates in my town.)

When I went downstairs to get my drinks, people were awake.

When I passed the tv room area thingy, I could tell that they didn't notice me at first until I opened the door.

"Aaron, Colby? Is that you?" Corey said.

I froze in my tracks. What do I say?
"No its Kiara"
Do I not say anything at all?

"No, I'm in the kitchen" Colby said

"Corey, I'm sitting across from you" Aaron said laughing.

"Then who just came in the door?" Corey said

"Let's go check" Colby said

I could here him walking towards me.

"Who the freak are you!" Corey said, also freezing in his tracks.

I was still frozen. What do I say?

"K-k"I stuttered

"Kiara?" Colby said "what are you doing awake?!"

"Wait wait wait" Corey said "Who are you?"

"Jakes sister" I said quietly, looking at the floor "Kiara"

"When did you move in" he asked, leaning against the wall.

"A month and a half ago" I said. "I've been awake at night"

"Oh that was you?!" Corey said, slightly louder "I thought I was hearing ghosts"

They both laughed.

I stood there awkwardly. Corey went back to the couch

"Well it was nice to finally meet you" He said.

Colby turned to me. "Why are you trying to change your sleep schedule?"

I shrugged. "Can I be honest with you?"

"Yes of course" he asked.

"Well one reason is that I'm tired of hiding in my room and being so scared, I want to try and get better I guess" I said. He nodded slowly as I talked

"And I want to see you more" I said, playfully punching his shoulder.

He blushed and tried not to smile, but his dimples kept showing.

The he chuckled and looked at the floor.

"Now we can hang out more" he said smiling "don't worry, I've always got your back"