12

About a month later. (Btw Kiara turned 19 a few months ago, I just forgot about that part😂🤦🏽‍♀️)

(Also if you guys don't like cringey smut, then I suggest you skip😂😂I'm bad at this, sorry guys)

Kiaras POV

Things have been heating up between Colby and me.
We haven't had sex yet, but I feel like it's going happen soon.

He's been gone all day filming with Brennen and I miss him. But he should be home tonight, in about an hour.

—About an hour later—

Colby came into my room at about 10 pm and he seemed pretty frustrated.

"Hey babe" he gave me a kiss.

"Hey babe" I kissed him back. "What's wrong?"

He shrugged "filming was frustrating today, I guess I'm just pissed off"

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"There's really nothing to talk about it" he sat down on my bed.

"So then less talking?" I said as I sat on his lap.

He smiled at me and took off his shirt.

This is it. This is the moment.

We started kissing. This time it was rougher. Like he was waiting to do this, like he didn't want to hold him self back.

He took my shirt off. And underneath I had a black Versace bra that he bought me last week.

He kissed my breasts, leaving hickeys.

I got off of him, locked the door, and took my pants off, revealing the matching underwear to the bra.

I got on top of him again, leaving hickeys on his collarbone, jawline, and neck.

Then he flipped me over, to where he was on top of him. We were both in our underwear.

He left more hickeys on my neck, and slowly took off my under wear, along with his.

Then it happened. I'll let you guys imagine the rest.

Then we fell asleep in our underwear.

I woke up in the morning and put on one of Colby's big, over sized hoodies. And I went downstairs for food.

Jake was down there. I froze for a minute, then I put my hoodie up.

I tried to cover my hickeys, jake doesn't completely know about me and Colby yet.

"Good morning K" Jake said as I opened the fridge.

"Morning J" I said.

I turned around with a Sunny D orange juice to face Jake across the island, looking at me.

"What" I said.

He studied me. "What's on your neck"

"What are you talking about" I opened my OJ

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" he said as he walked over to me.

I drank my OJ as he pulled my hood down.

He leaned against the island. "Really" He said "from who" he clenched his jaw.

"I don't remember" I lied.

"Good morning Kiara" Colby said as he walked into the kitchen with a shirt and basketball shorts on. You could clearly see his dark colored hickeys.

I face palmed my forehead.

"What" Colby said.

I pointed to jake. "Oh ohhh" Colby said. "Oh shit" he tried to cover them with his shirt.

"Cole Robert Brock!" Jake said "did you have sex with my sister!!"

Colby scratched his head.

"Kiara" Jake sternly said "don't you lie to me"

I looked at the ceiling "what a lovely color"

"Kiara Jane" Jake said. "Are you guys together? Or was it a one night thing only? Has this happened before?" He was asking question after question.

"Jake Jake" I said loudly as he was talking "calm down! Okay I'll tell you...we're dating"

He didn't say anything, he just stood there.

Colby walked over to me and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Okay damn" Jake said "chill. Ima have to get used to my best friend being with my sister"

"I'm suprised you're so calm" I said.

"Yeah I'm trying" He immediately responded.

He looked uncomfortable, but I knew he didn't want to mess up our relationship because we're both extremely happy.

"Are you ok Jake" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" he said. "I'm just gonna have to get used to this" he laughed.

Colby took his arm off of me and stepped closer to Jake.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Colby asked Jake.

I came up behind Colby and hugged his waist. I smiled as Colby chuckled at me.

Jake smiled when he saw how happy I was. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine with this"

Me and Colby smiled at each other. "Yeah ima go get food" Jake said as he walked away. "You guys have....funnn" Jake smirked at Colby. Colby shook is head and laughed.