2

Kiaras POV

I walked through the big brown doors of the trap house.

This house was huge holy shit.

I had my back pack and carryon and jake had my big suitcase.

Jake led me up to my room.

"This was an extra room that we used to record songs, but I got you a bed and dresser last night" he said as I walked in.

"Thank you Jake" I said as I put my bags down.

"Kiara I know you've been going threw a lot, but I'm always here for you" He said "I know mom isn't the most understanding person and I know you guys don't get along"

I smiled "thank you so much Jake. I've missed you"

I hugged him. "Do you need help unpacking" he asked

"No I've got it. I only have clothes and my bed stuffs" I said.

"Ok I'm going to go meet up with the guys. Don't cause too much trouble" he said

I knodded and he closed the door as he left. I began unpacking. Setting up my black sheets and comforters

Putting my clothes in my closet and some in my dresser. Putting my shoes underneath my hanging clothes in my closet.

I ended up putting my bathroom stuff on top of my dresser. Because I would be sharing a bathroom with some of the guys.

I had my soap bottles in my hand and I slowly opened my door.

No one was home.

I carefully walked down the hallway and too the bathroom. I set up my soaps in the shower and walked out.

Then I slowly crept downstairs to check the place out.

As soon as my feet hit the floor on the first level, a black dog ran up to me.

It scared me at first bc I don't like dogs, I was attacked by one at a young age.

But this dog just plopped down on the floor and rolled onto it's back, showing me its stomach.

I laughed and began petting it.

"What's your name?" I cooed at it as I checked it's tag

"Navi" I said.
(Sorry I don't know if I'm spelling that right)

She wagged her tail.

"Well hello Navi" I said as she stood up.

She had her tongue out and looked up me.

Then she jumped up and put her paws on my chest. I flinched at first but then I began playing with her.

Then the front doorknob began to twist.

I froze in my tracks. Then my phone dinged.

One text from Jake
-devyns coming home right now to grab a charger. Don't freak out

Then the door opened to reveal devyn looking confused.

I froze again.

"Who are yo-" she paused "oh you must be jakes sister!" She said walking up to me.

I half-smiled, awkwardly.

She shook my hand and placed her other hand on top of ours.

"He told us you were going to be moving in! What's your name?" She said

"K-kiara" I gulped.

"Well I'm devyn and it's nice to meet you! I just have to grab something real quick but I'll see you around" she said as she grabbed something from the kitchen and left.

Well she was nice.

But that was so nerve racking. I've never been good at meeting new people. Maybe that's why I only have two friends.

I walked back up to my room and checked the time

11:00 pm

I wondered when everyone was getting back.

I tried going to sleep but I wasn't tired.

2:30am

I just finished showering and brushing my teeth when I heard people coming in the house. I quickly finished and hurried back to my room.

I was brushing my long brown hair when I heard a knock on my room door.

My heart skipped a beat. I froze in my tracks.

"K, it's me Jake" he loudly whispered.

I opened the door and let him in.

"Wow your room looks great!" He said.

"Yeah" I said looking around at the black materials.

"Well I just wanted to check on you. Everyone's home now and they're about ready to go to bed." He said as he shut my door and left.

Not long after that I could hear people moving around more.

People walking around, shutting doors, turning on showers.

Then it was all silent.

Everyone had went to bed. So I decided to open my door and go downstairs.

All the lights were off. No dogs were running around.

It was silent. I liked silent.

I was up until the sun was.

That's when I went to sleep.