1

Kiaras POV

"Bro lemme get a hit" Rydell said as I passed the blunt to her.

I was at Rydell's house with Drew. We were getting cross faded and listening to music, like we usually do.

Then my phone rang. It was my mom.

"Kiara I'm going to need you to come home now please" she said

I looked at my friends with worry in my eyes.

"Uhh sure I'll call an Uber because Drew gave me a
Ride" I said, trying not to slur my words.

"Ok hunny but hurry. I want you home now" she said with tone in her voice.

"Ok ok" I said as I hung up and ordered an Uber

"Guys I'm fucked" I said as I leaned back on the couch and covered my face. "Be prepared to come to my funeral because she's gonna kill my ass"

"You'll be fine. Just try and act sober" drew said as she played with her hair. She was just as nervous as me.

"Bro. Look at us" Rydell said giggling "she's fucked"

Then I started laughing. And we all started laughing

And we couldn't stop laughing

Then my Uber was here

"By guys!! I'll probably never see you again because I'll be deaddddd" I said, trailing off as I got in the Uber.

It was a silent, awkward ride.

Like most Uber rides are.

I arrived to my house and I opened the front door, stumbling into the entryway thingy.

My mom came out to see me. I stood there awkwardly as she observed me.

"Uhhh" I said clearing my voice "why did you want me home"

"I fucking knew it" she said underneath her breath "Kiara Jane Webber!!" She yelled

"That's me" I said as I leaned against the door.

"Are you high?!!" She yelled as she pulled me into a bathroom to look at my eyes.

"You are !!" She yelled as I started laughing

"Is this why you wanted me to come home? So you could finally catch me?" I said laughing even more.

I was high as balls and I couldn't help it.

My mom was silent.

Then she sped-walked up to my room.

She opened all my drawers, tore apart my bed and looked behind my posters until she found my secret stash.

She turned around with my Xanax in her hand.

She looked really disappointed.

Then she backhanded me across the face. I rubbed my cheek.

She threw the pill bottle on the floor.