Chapter 7

Erza's POV

The bakery owner pointed at something on the lacrima and Lucy ran out of the room. "Wait Lucy!" I called but she didn't stop. I ran after her after thanking the owner. When I made it to the dining room I saw what Lucy was looking at. She found the poster the men wrote on. It had a location and time. But nothing else.

Suddenly, without saying anything, Lucy ran out of the shop and towards the train station.

'Why is she going there? The address is somewhere in town' I thought following her. "Lucy! Where are you going?" I called once I got closer to her.

"I need a map. Now." She yelled not turning around. When we reached the train station she said nothing, grabbed a map and started searching. All I could do was stand and watch as her concentration and frustration didn't break as she scowered the map.

"Found it!" She exclaimed pulling out a key.

"Lucy wait! What are you doing?" I asked grabbing her arm.

"What do you think. I'm done being weak. I'm saving Mira and taking out this stupid dark guild before they hurt anyone else." She said pulling her arm away.

"Open! Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" She yelled and the pink haired spirit appeared.

"Yes princess? What can I do for you?" She asked. She must be able to sense Lucy's frustration. She mentioned nothing about punishment.

"Take me here. Now." She said pointing to the map.

"Wait! You don't have a plan yet. Don't just rush in blind." I said grabbing Virgo before she could grab Lucy.

"Fine what do you propose we do." she said folding up the map.

"We need to map out the place. See where they could be keeping her." I said

"Fine. Virgo can you take us across the street then" She said looking at her spirit.

"Of course Princess. Hold on" She said as she grabbed us and dug into the ground.

We resurfaced across the street from the address on the poster.

"Alright. Based on what those dirtbags wrote, we have 2 hours before they might do something" Lucy said frustrated.

"Alright. That's an hour of scoping, and an hour to go in and hopefully bash skulls." I said trying to cheer her up even in the slightest.

Mira's POV

I woke up to the sound of metal clinking above my head. I looked up to see my hands chained above me hanging me against the wall. I tried moving my hands. They moved slightly, but the cuffs were too tight for my hands to get out. At least I can move. They could have at least put me in a more comfortable position. With my arms like this, my wound is super exposed. At least they stabbed me when I was still in satans soul. Since I turned back my shirt is covering the wound. Though I can still feel drops of blood leaving my leg. I heard movement above me and a light came on. They must have me in a basement of some sort. A door beside me opened and I struggled to move forward slightly to see who it was.

A man with long dark brown hair came through the door holding a tray of some sort.

"We can't have our prized possession starving now can we?" he said walking over to me.

"Who are you?" I choked out. I must have been out a while. I can barely talk.

"Of course. Where are my manners? My name is Icarus. I am the Master of the Bloody Rose." He said bowing in front of me.