Back At It Again

Ahh. Going back to school was something I always dreaded.  But today...today I had a feeling it was gonna be a great day. 

                    Things would probably start looking up for me. It's finally senior year. So that means its supposed to be the best right...right?

-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_

              I arrived at school happy and pumped up. This year is gonna be my year. I have an amazing best friend, amazing job,and a amazing mom and dad. This year will also be the year I finally make a move on my crush. Watch out Lucas Byers, Cause here I come!

             Walking in the building I let out a happy sigh. I heard talking and laughing. Its so nice to catch up with everyone. I shuffled through the crowd of people making my way to the hall where my locker is. I was stopped day the best person  in the world...other than my mom...or dad.

              "Ashlynn! How are you?" My best friend Mica Clarrington asked hugging me from behind.
             "I've missed you so much! There's so much to catch up on!"

             "Good...Great!"I said

        "So I have awesome news." she looked excited her eyes were wide and her fawn colored hair was actually fixed nicely other than a ponytail for once. 

          "What...?"I asked unsure of what happened over the summer.

         "I have a boyfriend!"I looked at her. She was so happy,and so was I. She finally had someone to make her happy.

         "That's great!"I paused to open up my locker and then continued.

       "Who's the lucky man?"

         "LUCAS BYERS!" My jaw dropped and I just shook my head unwillingly. Her face got quizacle then she asked 

         "Ash are you okay?"

         "I'm fine...I just don't feel well"I lied. Of course. My lifelong crush Lucas Byers was dating her. She's beautiful. I just shoulda told her the truth last year...

FLASHBACK

---------------

     Lunch was noisey like usual. But Mica looked very uncomfortable. 

     "Hey do you still like Lucas?" She asked picking at her food. I was surprised what she asked. She probably asked because I should stop. I have liked him since kindergarten

    "Pffft...No. I moved on. I mean I have liked him since kindergarten and he hasn't even noticed me." Which is actually the truth. I shouldn't like him because he hardly knows I exist.

     She smiled and her face grew into a wide grin

"Okay!"she chuckled to herself after she said her sentence sing songly.

----------------------

FLASHBACK END

Lucas walked up to us and kissed Mica on the cheek. 

"Hey babe."His deep voice said as he looked at her with a smile. I just looked down and frowned to myself. 

How could I think that this year would actually be my year? Nothing ever goes right for me. Its like when One Direction went the other Direction. How could I be so stupid? I got my hopes up so high that even Godzilla wouldn't be able to reach them. Grabbing my books I slammed my locker,then walked away. Looking back I saw M. Was confused. I gave her a scowl then walked into my homeroom. I felt like my heart was literally ripped out of my chest and is being eaten in front of me, while they just watch my blood trickling down my body as I slowly fade into death.

               "Good Morning!"the teacher walked into the room happily and shut the door. Everyone said good morning but it really wasn't a good morning. Now was it? 

I would say no. At least that's my opinion. I cursed to myself. Thinking about what happened made my head hurt. Finally the bell rang. The next class here I come. 

Oh Crap. I walked in and really just got annoyed at what I see.

    This is definitely gonna be my favorite class...not. How can it be now?