The Kiss

Trenton's POV.                                                                                                                                              ****************

                Love

                Love is a intense feeling of deep affection according to Google.

                 According to me,love is a battle. A battle full of fights and surviving. Its also about a person or thing that one may love,even if it's just thought about and never said. I loved once. It was fireworks. Maybe love always is fireworks.

                It ended on bad terms. 

               Even heart-break

               My point is, love is beautiful but also dangerous. Examples-certain flowers, animals such as a tiger,and even berries. Also like I said ...fireworks. They are also dangerous but beutiful.

             Here I am at 2:38 a.m awake ...when I could be sleeping. My brain just won't shut down and my eyes keep on fluttering open. Because of her. She is on my mind. Just her. Her face,her laugh,and Especially her eyes,they are beautiful,and rare. They are big and violet colored. But what is also on my mind is...I'm not just in any room,No, I'm in her guest room. 

             Ashlynn Anderson's

            Her room is the next one over, I could just go check on her. No, I can't. Stupid hormones. But I can't stop thinking about her. She makes me laugh, smile, blush,and more. I never blush. But hey, I will see her in the morning right,that's enough right? 

          Again no, it is not enough. I crave her precence,I craved her.

        Oh, that came out wrong. I'm not a perverted freak. I mean I always want her around. What kind of guy do you think I am?

        Anyways!

        Her, and nobody else. I can't go on with the date with Mica. I just have to let her down gently. I mean she has a boyfriend. Is she really that horrible she's willing to cheat? Besides I'd feel like I'm cheating the girl that one day I may love.

        Or maybe already do.

I can't seem to sleep. So why not raide the fridge.

      Then maybe I can get her off my mind

^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^

               Ash's POV.                                                                                                                                                          ()()()()()()()()()

                      I can't sleep one bit. Questions are on my mind about him. His fighting, his life, why does he do it, and how did he find me. My eyes dart around my room before I finally sit up. I bring my knees to my chest and hug them. I finally decide in going downstairs to get my normal 'can't sleep' snack. Frosted flakes in orange juice.

                     I quickly tie my hair up in a messy bun and get up. I shuffle to my door with my brain wracked with thoughts. I open it up slowly trying not to wake Trent. My parents are out of town so I don't have to worry about waking them. I tiptoe down the shagged carpet steps and to the kitchen.