Strange...

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

************************

        I walked to lunch pondering different things. Like how Trenton actually has a nice and caring side to him or how today wasn't as bad as yesterday. As I thought this over, I sat down at the lunch table, not even noticing anything else around me. I didn't even happen to notice the presence sitting in front of me, which was Trenton. Wait Trenton?

        I was as confused as ever when he said, "Hi," casually.

         I nervously smiled and said, "Hi."

        We made small conversation as we sat there together. After a few minutes, I realized that Trenton didn't have any food and that he probably didn't want the cafeteria's horrendous meals. So, I took my sandwich and split it in half while also giving him some other little snacks.

        I smiled sweetly at him, even if the moment sounded a little cliche, I knew he'd be hungry if he didn't eat.

        He smiled right back at me for the gesture. We finished lunch and walked out together.

        By the time class rolled around, Trenton and I were getting along great. We were laughing together and having the best time in general. That is until I walked into class to see Mica, yes Mica, in my seat.

        She looked at the both of us together with a frown, but quickly covered it with a grin.

        I awkwardly laughed and asked,"Why are you sitting there?"

        "I-I just wanted to see if the, ummm, view is better here?"she said through stuttering.

        My eyes questioned her while my mouth said nothing. I moved to the other seat besides her, while she was next to Trenton. Well... that was weird.

         Throughout the class, anytime I'd try to get Trenton's attention she'd snap at me. I even tried to pass a note, which she just ripped up before he could read it. This wasn't like my best friend at all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mica's P.O.V. (Suprise✨❤️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        When it was lunch, I sat down at the table with Lucas. We each shared parts of our lunch because it was our thing as a couple. He'd smile at me as I smiled right back.

        But, someone else started clouding my mind, but I think that person has sights on someone else. I sighed heavily realizing the only way to get him was by winning him over. That shouldn't be too hard considering the girl didn't stand a chance against me.

        I gasped loudly at my thought, receiving looks from tons of people. I scowled at them, while Lucas asked me what was wrong. I shook my head in response, as if I was fine. But I couldn't help question if this person made me not want to be with Lucas or if he made me want to get in the way of something...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

        Once I finally got out of the last class, I couldn't help but wonder why Mica was acting like this. My guess was that it had do with feelings, and not ones that were helpful in her case.

        I sighed heavily as I walked home down the sidewalk. Maybe this is just something that she'll get over, like a phase.

        But I wasn't thinking that as I saw two figures walking together.....

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hiii✨ I hope you enjoy this chapter in Dramatic Teens!

Sooo....

Why do you think Mica's acting weird?

Who were the two people walking together?

What do you think will happen next?

Continue reading this book to find out❤️

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Also please leave feedback// comment and vote on the story, it would mean a lot!💫

~Hay❣️❣️