Unanswered Questions

Trenton's P.O.V.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

        As soon as I yelled, my heart dropped. This isn't happening...this can't be happening. Every single emotion in my body had drained and I felt sick to my stomach. Out of all people, a person who I trusted, betrayed me.

        "It's not what it looks like," Ashlynn states with sorrow in her voice.

        "Oh then what does it look like, because it certainly looks like you were having a nice make out session."

        "He just cam-" she tried to say, but I cut her off.

        "You know what, I don't want to be hurt anymore than I have been." I spit out.

        I turned around to walk out the door with protests from Ash, but I wasn't done here. Spinning around on my heel, while Ash's eyes beamed with hope, I locked my arm back and punched Lucas straight in the face. Her face fell at the thought that this was the only thing left to do.

        After reaching my car, I sighed. This hadn't been the first time a girl had broken my heart that it ached physically. But, with Ash I thought it was different. How could I have been so blind?

        All of these thoughts swirled in my mind as I drove home. This day had turned awful in a matter of minutes. How could you possibly be as happy as ever, then to being so heartbroken that it hurt to think about the girl?

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

         Ash's P.O.V

         When Trenton left, my heart shattered. I had held back my sobs until Lucas left, unwillingly may I add. Each tear was hot as if rolled down my face. Why did this have to happen to me?

         He hadn't even let me explain because he was so upset. When people were upset with me, I hated it. This case made it even worse, seeing as it was Trent. Just another great thing was that I had no one to talk to about it. Trenton had been the person I could confide in and who I had a great trust built up with. This whole trust thing has tumbled down after Lucas kissed me. I was stranded on an island and there was no one to help me out.

         The next day.....

         At school the next day, Trenton ignored me, not even sparing me a glance. This broke my heart even further.

         When I saw Lucas, I just scowled at him with pure anger. He was the reason this happened and if I had a crush on him, it was long gone now. How could he do that to me? It wasn't my fault his girlfriend didn't want him anymore. That sounded harsh but it was the truth. I feel bad for him but Mica has changed and it's not for the best.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

         Trenton's P.O.V.

        Avoiding Ash all day had been hard, really hard. Whenever I did see her, her face looked really pale and she had puffy eyes. Knowing that I had been the cause of this twisted my stomach into knots. I had to let her explain. I couldn't let her live like this. Maybe it wasn't really what I thought it was. I sincerely hoped she hadn't kissed that pathetic excuse of a boy in purpose.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

        Mica's P.O.V.

         Today Trenton and Ash has been ignoring each other all day long. The thought of this made me want to laugh, in fact I did. I knew they wouldn't last that long. But I do want to figure it out. I should go around asking.

         The first person I asked was my "boyfriend". He seemed really out of it though...like he wasn't on focus??? When I asked him about the whole situation he didn't tell me anything back. Looks like he doesn't know anything about this.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

        Ash's P.O.V.

         After school, I sulked around my house. Never had I ever been this heartbroken because of a boy. *sigh* I really hope we could fix this. There wasn't much I could do though, he was upset with me and needed some space. I was willing to give this to him if it could fix our relationship.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

        Trenton's P.O.V.

        After school, I had another fight. Lucky for me, I didn't last long, and I had escaped with barely a scratch. The other wounds from my other fight were healing pretty well. I just hoped they would be fully healed very soon.

        I also had visited my mom in the hospital. I was praying every day and night that she would be ok and push through it. It scared me so much that she was on the fence between life and death.

        After I had visited her, I had to do what needed to be done. That was, talk to Ash. I needed answers so that I could decipher this problem. I hope it didn't end up with me feeling even worse than before, because this girl could beat me up worse than any fight ever could.

        Once I reached her door, I knocked, very hesitantly. The door cracked open so she could see who was. I took a deep breath and faced her.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

        Ash's P.O.V

         I heard the someone knock on the door. I internally groaned. Getting up, I quickly fixed my messy bun and made sure I looked ok before I opened the door. When I did, I would've never guess that it would be Trenton standing there. He had a small smile on his face.

        "Hey," he said in a raspy voice.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Heyyy guys....so  here's this chapter✨  I hope you enjoy💫

Do you think Trenton will understand?

Will they end up together?

Find out next time on Dramatic Teens!

Also the picture above is of Ash and the one below is me⬇️

Thanks to Randi❤️

~Hay💃🌹