Paralyzed

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

        As I walked in the school doors, I felt sick to my stomach. I definitely didn't want to see Mica or Trenton, knowing that they went home after school yesterday, TOGETHER.

        I walked into my first class to see Mica was absent. Well, that's kind of good news, but it made me worried, considering I still loved her as a sister, despite her being so mean recently.

        After that class, I continued throughout the day until I ran into Trenton. By this, I mean literally RAN into him, face forward. As my head hit his solid chest I gasped and almost fell backwards, but he caught me with his strong arms before I could.

        I looked up into his grayish, almost hazel eyes and got lost in their depths. When I tried to move I couldn't. It was like I was paralyzed by his touch.

        Trenton finally released me and I rapidly turned away, scurrying to lunch. There was no way I could bare to see him without thinking about yesterday.

———————————————————

        Trenton's P.O.V.

        I trudged into school, weary and tired from yesterday. After I had walked all the way back to school, I had forgotten I had a fight. When I got a call from Rod, I hurriedly drove to the place. During my fight, I knocked the guy out within 10 minutes. Only managing this because I was exhausted and wanted to get it over with.

       Apparently, Mica hadn't showed up at school, which I was glad for. But, I couldn't find Ash anywhere either. This concerned me so much, that I was at the point where I was about to go searching from class to class! Wait... what? I don't like Ash...right??

———————————————————

        Mica's P.O.V.

(A/n: sorry for all of the p.o.v. changes, it's important for the story❣️)

        I literally can't believe Trenton would ditch me for someone like...like...her! There's got to be another way to separate them...right?

        These thoughts racked my brain all day long. I even stayed home from school because of how being rejected made me feel. I'm sure she was glad I wasn't there to intervene.

———————————————————

        Trenton's P.O.V.

        As I walked down the hall, something hit me straight in the stomach, or should I say someone. That someone ended up gasping and almost falling until I caught...her? Well, this her was Ash! I stood there paralyzed as we each stared into each other's eyes. She finally was able to stand up, but before I could talk to her she bolted.

        I stood there confused and hurt as she rounded the corner.

-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-

Later.... (Warning⚠️:Violence)

        I walked into the building where I was know as "Mona Lisa". There was a fight that I was participating in tonight, but I couldn't quite seem to focus with Ash, and only her, on my mind.

        The only time I focused was when Rod snapped at me, while also making me quickly get ready to fight. I slipped on the mask and waited to be called.