Waiting for you

Ashlynn's P.O.V.

...................................................................

        I was in the middle of a lovely dream about Trenton when my alarm went off. Wait...my alarm? I rolled out of my bed realizing, I have school today!

        As fast as possible, I rushed into the guest room to wake Trenton, taking a moment to notice how good he looks when he's asleep. Ok....that sounded stalker-ish, but you get what I mean.

        Gently, I shook him awake to tell him we have school. His eyes shot open to look at me and he smiled with a brightly.

        "Good morning," he said in a raspy voice, making me melt inside.

        "Good morning, we have school," I said glumly.

        I rushed around my house to get ready because we still had to go to Trenton's place. As soon as I was done, we got into his car and started the ride to his house. Until now, I had forgotten about his brutal beating.

        "How are you feeling?" I asked in a concerned tone.

        "I'm fine, a little sore, but fine." he said truthfully.

        When we got to his house, he headed upstairs to get a shower, and I followed. No, it wasn't like that...sadly...wait what? I know I wanted to be together but I think it was a little soon for that. But anyways, I was gonna help him cover his bruises and tend to them as well.

        Once he was done with his shower, he came out with only a towel hanging lowly around his waist. Holy crap...

        "Uhhh sorry, I forgot to grab clothes," he chuckled lightly.

        "No...ummm... p-problem," I embarrassingly stuttered out, causing him to smirk at me.

        After he actually put some clothes on, not including his shirt, I re-wrapped his bandages and covered up the bruises on his face. Muttering his thanks, we started for school, laughing with each other as we sang along to the radio.

        At school, we separated our ways with a sweet hug. I know, a little cliche, but it felt so good to hug him. Walking into the classroom, I felt a pair of eyes on me. Looking up, Mica was shooting daggers towards me. What's that about?

        I sat down in my seat across from her and offered a smile. Instead of returning it, she scowled at me. Shaking it off, I turned to face the board and continued through class.

        When lunch rolled around, I practically ran to the cafeteria. I know that sounded weird but I was hungry and wanted to see Trenton. Once I got my food, I started walking to the table that Trenton and I shared, but I didn't reach it as I felt something trip me, and then everything went black.

......................................................................

        Trenton's P.O.V.

        I smiled to myself as I watched that beautiful brunette walk towards me. Her violet eyes searching for our table. But, just before she could reach me, Mica stuck her foot out and tripped her.

        I gasped and quickly rushed towards her. I know she just tripped but it worried me to the full extent. This girl was so important to me, and I wouldn't let her suffer as long as I was there.

        Picking her up, I headed towards the nurse's office, ignoring any sideward glances. After she had woken up and the nurse checked her out, she was able to leave. The nurse had told her that it was smart if she went home and got some rest.

        Refusing to leave her side, I went home with her to make sure she was going to be fine. For the rest of the day, I told her to stay in bed while I helped her. She kindly thanked me each time I did something for her. It made me smile at how cute and thankful she was.

        "Why are you smiling to yourself?" she questioned me.

        "Ohh, I'm just thinking about you," I sheepishly replied.

        This made her cheeks show a light blush and her eyes to sparkle at the words. Her actions just made me smile more at the thought of me being the one at fault.

        When the day started to close, I told Ash I had to start heading home. She whined a little, but eventually gave in. I chuckled and kissed her head tenderly.

        "Goodbye," I smiled at her lightly.

        "Goodbye," she smiled back.

        Moments like these made me fall for her even harder than I already have, but I knew it was a little soon, so I would wait for her.

......................................................................

        Ashlynn's P.O.V.

        I thought about how the day had gone. It had started off great, but it got a little rocky. However, none of that seemed to matter when I was with Trent. He made me feel safe and secure. I knew I'd be here waiting for him.

......................................................................

Hii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I loved writing it!❣️

Sooo, Trenton and Ash are starting to get closer and closer! What do you think??

If you are liking this book, please tell us!✨

~Hay🙈❤️