Memory Loss

Ashlynn's POV

            When you open up a door and see the person you'd least expect is a surprise. I opened the door wider and smiled.
            "I'm sor-" I started to get a headache and there was pressure at the back of my head...I backed away and blinked. Things started to go dark and my hearing faded. I don't remember the rest after that. All I know is I never got to finish my sentence.
-__-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-

       Trenton's POV

          My eyes must be deciveing
me. This can't be real. It is not real...but alas it is real. My legs acted faster than my brain and they ran through the door to Ash.
She hit her head again and this will probably lead to yet another concusion. She is just laying there unconscious. What did she seriously do to deserve this? Now...
           WHAT IS THE FREAKING NUMBER FOR 911?
           Oh yeah...umm never act under pressure...just keep your cool.
  ..............
    "911, what's your emergency?" this squeaky dude answers
    "Y-yeah...my, my fr-friend! She fell and hit her head."
    "What's your name, sir?"
    "Trenton Santiago,and the address is 546, McDonnell Avenue!"
   "Sir, calm down...what is your friends name?"
  "Ashlynn Anderson!"
  "Sir Calm Down!"
  "I am calm you Num Nuts!"
  "The ambulance should be there in about a half an hour to an hour..." the guy sighs
  "What?"
  "Sir do you want me to stay on the line?"
  "No bu-" I was cut off by this pariste with nothing useful
  "Okay have a nice day!"
     ............
    After a long call of nothing I decided just to take her to the hospital myself. It would be quicker than to wait for an ambulance that would take for forever. What if she would die in the time they got here?
...Not that I would want her to die!
........

           We arrived to the hospital not long after. I think it was because I risked getting pulled over...they would understand...right? I mean she could end up in a coma for Pete Sakes. If Ash ends up in a coma I don't know what I would do. First my mom...and now if Ash ends up in one...I don't know. Right now Ash is my world. She is all I have left.
I started pacing to keep myself from tearing up. I know deep down there is nothing wrong with guys crying but I don't see the point. People should stay optimistic right?

          Stay optimistic...

          "Oomfff!" I heard while I let out a "Ouch!" I looked up to see a kid with chestnut colored hair. He looks familiar though...Then the sounds of a kid laughing erupted. It was from another familiar looking kid. My eyes wandered back to the kid rubbing his head on the floor. We looked at each other than laughed. Man it felt nice to laugh in a time like this.
          "Here." I heard the kid say when he got up. He extended a hand and he helped me up.
         "Malachi..." the guy said in a Irish accent. Man that's so cool...and man that sounded gay...

            Pic of  Malachi                                     ******************************    

        "Trenton!" I said after a while. "And...uhh, sorry."
        "Its no problem." he looked back at the other guy and nodded his head towards me. The guy just stood there with a blank look.
       "Oh!" the guy extended his hand
       "Clayton!" my eyes widened and I stood there in shock while he chuckled. These people were famous in the fighting world...they are one of the few people with guts to show their face. I have learnt from their mistakes and learnt from their moves...keep your cool Trent! Don't blow your cover. There should be three more of these guys. They are all brothers...and their father owns the underground fighting place. There are Clayton the oldest then Malachi, Cullen, Lochlan, and Senan being the youngest but not much younger than Lochlan. I stood there before saying. Looka t me knowing all about them...AND...fangirling.
          "Oh my Gosh..." I said in surprise. Then, it hit me where I was. I was at a place where Ash is in a room with a concussion. I can't be happy! But here I was being happy...I shouldn't be happy. But again here I am happy. What is wrong with me. The guys gave me a quizacle look then three more guys came walking down the hall.
          "Yup, Cullen broke my nose." the blue haired one said calmly. I'm guessing that is Senan. He looks nothing like his brothers or twin at all. He has blue eyes where as the rest have green...and well you know the rest.