The Sight Is Not A Masterpeice

Trenton's POV. ****************

Have you ever given into something you loved so much.

Well ....

I have. Its happening right now.

It started with nice conversation. It lead to more. I. Gave. In.

I have already said I am an art freak. I love art. It is everywhere around you. Clothing,books,food,the dishes you eat the food on,movies,and oh so much more.

During class Mica sat in Ash's seat to get and I quote a "Better Veiw?"

Its awfully weird considering our desks are really close to the wall and that we get a side view. Mica at least had a better view. Well we started talking about art.

To sum this up...I'm captured by a CLINGY PHYCO!

Why?

Simple! I wanted to see art. She promised me good art. But that only led to seeing finger paintings from when she was two and her trying to grope me. I agreed to walk her home and see art. Not this.

I looked at her with a serious look in my eyes

"One,I wouldn't do that if I were you,and two, you already have a freaking boyfriend." The first part I growled but the second part I half yelled.

"Sorry,"She looked at her shoes. We were sitting on a white leather sectional. Her eyes met mine and it looked like she realized something, her face scrunched

"You don't like me in the slightest, no, YOU LIKE HER!" She yelled the last part

"-I-"

I looked away and got up. I took my leather coat off of the chair by the door and left. Even if I did like Ash...my life is too dangerous for her.

I had to walk all the way back to school now to pick up my car. This girl insisted on walking, now look where it brings me.

Four miles of walking.

Yay...

************************************************

Ash's POV. *************

This sight is not a masterpiece. Those are the only words there are. Other than this girl who I thought was my best friend is the word that rhymes with witch. She made spotted me watching and made contact. She gave a smug smirk then grabbed his hand. I quickly turned on my heals and started running.

I know where to go and I'm going back to the school.

At least everyone is gone by now.

I will have complete privacy.

Because you know what? I finally for sure know. Maybe...just maybe...I like Trent. Okay! I do...but he likes...her.

My feet made it to the school. By that time my head felt full. I sat on the bench right out side and lowered my head to my hands.

I looked up and saw a car that caught my eye...a black 1967 Chevy Impala. It was beutiful. But who's is it?

I turned my head every which way before I started approaching the car. I gasped when I saw what was in it.

It was beautiful. It was elegant...it was may be plain to some people. But plain and simple is good.I cupped my face to the window examining the mask more.

Its a perfect masquerade style. Who keeps a mask in their car. It set in when I realized this is a car of strager I don't know.

I backed up and looked all around. I have been here for At least an hour. How long does someone stay after school. Its like 5:30 in the afternoon. I looked at my watch

5:24.

Wow off by six minutes. I looked up at in and spun around. Till my eyes landed on one thing. I gasped again...

But not in amazement or dreamily

No...

But in surprise.

*************************************************

Lucas's POV

(VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER AND THERE WILL BE MORE LUCAS POINT OF VIEWS)

After lunch Mica seemed bothered. She ignored me. She didn't even acknowledge my presence.

But what bothered me was when she asked that new kid

New Jersey or whatever his name was to Walk. Her. Home.

I'm her boyfriend. I have a car. I'm nice to her and her friends.

Maybe I have to face the fact that I'm pretty sure our relationship is coming to a complete end. Maybe she doesn't like me that way anymore. I hung my head down. I was in the car so no one heard what I did next

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I screamed getting all the pain and anger out. Remembering that one thing is bad enough...but now this...this is even worse.

I opened up the glove department and took out my antidepressents. I looked at the bottle then opened the cap and took my doseage.

Do what the therapist says,right?

"="="="="="="="="=""="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="

HEYYYYYYY

END OF A CHAPTER

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYAAAAAA

"Screw this crap and get to the chase" a voice yells

OH SORRY ...whoops all caps still but I'm leaving it like that because it wasn't intended but it is funny so I'm leaving it.

Got a problem?

I do! I'M HYPER! LMBO

Ok well what's wrong with Lucas...and it looks like Mica has a crush....so find out what happens next time on

Dramaticic Teens

Oh Btw that is Trenton in the picture above...

Anime Avatar Creator ...

IS AWESOME

~Randi🌹🌹🌹      

That me⬇