Anti-Depressent

Lucas's POV.                                                                                                                                                      **************

                    Remembering to take a pill everyday isn't hard. It's the secrets to be kept that are. My life is full of secrets. When I mean secrets I don't mean the 'oh I have a crush' ones. I mean deep dark ones. My anti depressants are not even close to some of the secrets I have. Your probably wondering why I take them. 

                     But it wouldn't be a secret if I told you ,now would it?

                    Once again I am getting ignored at school. Not just at school though. I have also been ignored through text and calls. Plus it's  not by any person.

                     But by my girlfriend

                     My. Girl. Friend.

                     The person who is suppose to be there for you and make you laugh

                     I know I shouldn't be stressing. I mean we will probably end up breaking up. She seems to have taking a liking to the new kid. She has been making lovey faces to him and even tripped her best friend. I mean who does that? Especially at lunch in front of the whole school. But back to the kid...

 Although I know we will end it... I won't let Trenton get off that easily.

                    Not. At. All

=========================================================

                    Ashlynn's POV

                      My hands flew up. 

                      My legs wobbled.

                Then last, my head hurt. It throbbed. It would probably end up exploding.

               Then I was being picked up. Bridal style.

               The nurse took care of me, she had no one to call because of my parents being away, but I was sent home. Trenton said he would come. I told him no. He told me yes. And it went on yo the point that I said yes.

               But he had to leave. He is just mysterious that way. That is probably one of the reasons I lo-like him.

*awkwardly laughs*

               Yeah. Its too soon for that. No need to be an awkward cliche story. 

               I sat up in my room and glanced out the window. I glanced back when I saw a familiar car outside. I got up, my legs were numb and I almost fell again. I ran down the stairs to quickly open the door. There he was. When I look at him I have no feelings whatsoever

Okay...deepbreaths. 

              He looks down at me and smiles sweetly. The charming smile I used to love, I used to feel for,but no like I said I feel nothing.

"Hey, Are you okay?" Lucas said with a frown of pitty

"No," 

"Your girlfriend tripped me." I mumbled underneath my breath. 

He stepped closer. "I'm sorry."

"For what? " I asked confused

"For not noticing you,for letting him notice you first, and  dating Mica. Dating her and letting her trip you." He he cupped my face in his hands. 

"But also for not doing this sooner." He started moving closer to me. He kissed my cheek and then I was in shock. He started to kiss my lips desperatly, I quickly brought my hand up and slapped him. Then I pushed him-

"What the hell is this?" A voice said behind Lucas

_-__-__--_-__-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-__-_-_-__-_-

             Trenton's POV.                                                                                                                                                 ****************

                    I didn't want to leave her. But I had to go to the hospital. I had to go check on her. She means everything to me. I haven't seen her in  a week, and guilt punched the inside of my head. When I saw Ash fall my heart stopped. So I brought her home. But it also made me realize why I fight. 

                 My Mom

                  I give fighting my best to keep her alive. To put her through Kimo, to have her in the best hospital,and most of all...to keep her alive. She is all I have left. I don't have my Dad and I no longer have my siblings. That's a story for another time. I arrived at the hospital and went in. They should literally have a parking space for me for as much as I come here. I went up to the desk and saw Sammy working. This guy is one of the reasons I chose this hospital. He is also one of the few that know my secrets. I waved and and turned the corner. I made my away up to her room. When I came in she was sleeping. I stayed for about an hour before taking my noms hand and kissing it before leaving. I looked back at her peaceful face and smiled

                   "You'll be okay..." and with that I walked out

                I made my way to my car and found a replica of my mask on it. I picked it up and looked around. 

               There was no one. I shrugged it off and got in the car. I have to go back to her. 

                To My Girl. She is mine. Even if we are not official we are still something. And I claim her. I sang along to "Jesse's Girl"on the ride to her house. It felt like eternity before arriving. I had about all the red lights,like ninety stop signs, and many pot holes. But it's worth it for her. Just like fighting us for my mom. I got out of my car whistling before making my way to the steps. I walked up each one smiling. Then I saw him.

            "What the hell is this?"I yelled 

         I felt furious

   ©ΩΩ©Ω©ΩΩ©Ω©Ω©Ω©ΩΩ©Ω©ΩΩ©Ω©Ω©ΩΩ©Ω©Ω©Ω©Ω©Ω©ΩΩ©Ω©Ω©

Well I think that Trenton is mad...or worse. He is hurt

(Cue the crying)

Well anyways guys, I have a message that is important.

NEVER LET A GUY GET IN BETWEEN YOUR FRIENSHIP WITH SOMEONE. 

Unless its a really cute model or actor....

Just kidding...even if it is....Please promise me to never let a guy get in the way. 

I almost did that with a friend...lets call her...Alex Quill

Listen I know you will read this Miss. Quill and to be honest...I was jealous. I still did like him at first. 

But what's important is I don't anymore and I didn't let it get in the way. 

SHORT STORY

                     Maia had better things to do than be mad at her friends. 

                                                     ...........THE END...........

Not the end of the story though

~Randi🌹💙😄😸