Mona Lisa

I saw a whole other side of Trenton. At first he made the worst impression. But his second one was good. Maybe even great.

             When I got home I had nothing to do. I checked my phone for time. 

3:15

I opened up my phone when I saw how many texts and calls there were. I guess having your phone off isn't smart.  I had One-hundred-forty-six messages from Mica. I said the number dramatically to emphasize how many there were. I began tearing up thinking about school. But then something came over me. I wasn't mad. I wasn't sad...no...I was happy. I was happy that this boy actually cared that a girl was crying. But he also didn't care if he was seen going into the girls room. Trenton made me actually want to be his friend today. But I am questioning myself. Is that all I feel?  Is it more? I mean he actually had shown a side that was likeable. 

And since its likeable, I liked it. 

But then there's the cocky side.

I thought back to his words when he caught me and about me wanting a hug. 

But...I don't know. I feel like a giddy school girl right now,and its unsettling to the stomach.

+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷÷+÷+÷+÷+÷÷+÷+÷+÷÷+÷÷+÷+÷+÷+÷÷+÷+÷+÷÷+÷+÷

Trentons POV. 

10:30 

 Warning: Violence                                                                                               ------------------------------------------

I opened the door to see my bodyguard. 

I knew I was late,he knew I was late too. I took of my sweatshirt then shirt. I took the plain black masquerade mask from Rod's hand  and put it around my black hair and covering half my face. The crowd was cheering. That's what I like to hear...the loud cheering from the crowd. I took in a deep breath and the announcer called us in

            "The moment you have all been waiting for,the match against two of our toughest fighters...Mona Lisa and Kingston!"

There's two things to know. One I am an absolute art nerd. When I first saw the Mona Lisa I was young. I believed it was perfect. With fighting I have had years of training. My moves are almost perfect. They are slick, careful, and most of all they hurt. And second you have guessed it. I'm a freakin' illegal fighter for and underground club called 'Big Daddy's'.  Such and awful and cliche name but it holds the best fighters around. I actually moved here for this. I mean yeah...I fought here before the move but, I moved here for a specific reason that I plan on accomplishing. Just...my mom didn't know why I wanted to move. Or why here. But we moved.

I walked to the dirt middle and looked my opponent straight in the eye. He chuckled and I internally laughed. I could beat the crap out of him. 

"Bing"

The bell rang and the match began. I threw a kick to his stomach. He raised his hand to grab my foot, but I flipped to dodge. I came behind him and elbowed him in the shoulder blade. He managed to get a punch to my face ,but I bounced back with a round house kick to his face knocking him to the ground.  He tried getting up, but I pounced on top of him and threw punches to his face. Blood came flying from his mouth. 

I let out a disgusted noise as a tooth came out. In the moment of not concentrating he made a blow to my throat with his elbow. I gasped for air. But a fire started burning inside me. I couldn't lose. I got up and kicked him in his weak spot. I elbowed him in the chest, and to top it off I ripped his head down. He he fell to his knees and I kicked him in the face once more making a snap in his nose happen. I think it was from the nose that he finally was knocked out. 

"And the Mona Lisa wins once again. No surprise there."

The crowd went wild ,hysterical, very, very loud. I smiled at my victory. I left the ring walking to Rodney. He handed me my clothes and I handed him the mask. 

When I finally got home my mom was asleep. I went and checked up on my mom. She was exactly sleeping like a baby. That's good though. She really needs it. She has been through so much.

------------------------------------

School

-------------------------------------

I woke up this morning so late that I just quickly took a shower and threw something on.  I grabbed my keys to my 1967 Chevy Impala and started the car. I didn't have enough time for breakfast so I didn't have time to grab something for lunch either, not even money. I would starve all day. School is a living hell. How am I suppose to live through it. Maybe Ash will help me through it. Just her being there.

 I hardly know anyone or even her, but she sure intrigues me. I want to get to know her more...and I hope the feeling is mutual. 

My first period was chemistry...big whoop

Some girl's minion is my lab partner. All this girl does is flirt. I'm literally doing all the work and also have no clue what I'm doing. I really hope we get an F freaking minus because this girl is just too off the deep end and really annoying.

A few more classes passed and it was finally lunch. I decided I'm gonna sit by Ash. She needs me and I need her. I guess I just can't stop my ego.

And that's what I'm gonna do.

_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-

Hey guys...so many secrets...but why does Trenton fight...? I know...but we will reveal that later. Mwahhahhahahha. 

What?

I'm just evil that's all!

Omg The Good Girls Bad Boys Is an amazing wattpad book. 

READ IT!

 NOT THE THING BY STEPHEN KING:(dedicated to people who like to troll)

Comment whose Authors Notes  you like better-

1.) Randi

2.) Hay

Told you I'M evil....byeeeee love youuuu💓

~Randi