Part 1

February 27th, 2018

You were getting off the plane in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was currently 2 am and you were exhausted but happy to be here. A couple weeks ago you went into a job interview to be a stylist for an upcoming band. You didn't really know much about the band but it would be a huge accomplishment to launch your career as a stylist. At first, they choose someone else for the job and you aren't going to lie you were really devastated. You really wanted the job but you thought it wasn't meant to be. You got into a cab to head to the hotel everyone was staying at. On your cab ride there you thought about what had just happened in the past 12 hours.

Yesterday evening you got a call at 5 pm from the management of the band. They told you they were looking for a last minute replacement. The stylist they had chosen didn't show up for the flight they had booked and went a-wall. They told you the band had the opening show of their tour tomorrow and they needed a stylist. They asked if you were available and of course you said yes. They booked the next flight available from Los Angeles to Cincinnati. You received your ticket 30 minutes later and started to pack as quickly as possible.

They told you to pack 20 or so days worth of clothes because you weren't going to be in LA again until March 17th. You took out the biggest suitcase you had and a smaller one. In the larger suitcase, you put all your clothes in there. In the smaller one, you put all your essentials anything you needed. You got a purse from your closet and put in a couple of books, a journal, and your laptop. You put everything by the door and you looked at the time it was 5:45 pm.

You got your phone and called an Uber. You quickly grabbed your phone charger and headphones. You took a quick look at yourself in the mirror before you left. You had on some black leggings, a white tube top, and a jean jacket. You got a notification that the Uber was 3 minutes away so you put on your shoes. You decided on the classic Adidas since they matched your outfit the most. You grab your stuff and walk out of your apartment. You lock the door and head toward the elevator. Once you are on the 1st floor you see your Uber outside. You hurry and the driver helps you with your suitcase. You make your way to the airport which is only 15 minutes away.

You arrive at the airport at 6:15 and you hurry to get your ticket. Once you do you head to TSA and hope the lines aren't too long. Once you go through the whole process you head to your gate. First class passengers were currently boarding when you arrived. You look down at your ticket and saw you were in first class. You were extremely confused. You walked up and they scanned your ticket and let you in. You really didn't know how this was happening. You boarded the plane and sat in your seat and waited anxiously until the plane took off.

This brought you too now. Everything felt so surreal you couldn't believe this was happening. You arrive at the hotel at 2:23 am and walk in. When you entered the lobby someone was there waiting for you. "Hello you must be Y/N," the guy said while extending his hand out for you to shake it. You shook his hand and nodded your head. "Okay well here is a card key to your room. We left instructions on the desk in the room." You nodded your head once again. "Well have a nice night Y/N. Tomorrow is a big day and you'll need all the rest you can get." The guy turned around and got into an elevator.

You walked over to the elevators struggling a bit with all your stuff. You take a look at the card key to see what floor your room was in. The card key said room 314. You took the elevator up to the 3rd floor. You made your way down the hallway until you came across room 314. You walked in and set all your stuff down. Just like the guy said instructions were left on the desk. You read them out loud to yourself "Hi welcome to the team Y/N. We are so happy to have you here with us. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, we aren't able to meet at this exact moment but we will tomorrow. Call time tomorrow is at 9 am for all staff and crew members. Please arrive at the venue at 9 am with all your stuff so we can load it on to the bus. The Why Don't We boys will most likely be there before time so you can meet them then. Thank you for traveling on such short notice. We look forward to working with you.
-Management"

This is it everything was about to become real tomorrow. Your life was about to change and you couldn't be more excited. You quickly changed and got into bed. You need to get as much rest as possible. Once your head hit the pillow you were knocked out.

~~~~~

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. It was 8 am and you had an hour to get to the venue. You were very excited and nervous about today. You got up and went to take a shower. Once you finished you changed into a pair of white ripped skinny jeans with a striped blue and white off the shoulder crop top and your white converse. You looked outside and noticed it was sunny so you grabbed your rose gold sunglasses. You looked around the room to make sure you didn't forget anything. You then grabbed all your stuff and walked out of the room to the elevator.

You made it to the lobby and you noticed there were a bunch of people there. Someone was walking up to you. It was the guy that greeted you last night. "Hey Y/N, you're up early. The boys just left to the venue and now the staff is going to head there. We had to make sure they would leave safely first. Since you're up early could you do us a favor" You were hesitant to respond but you did. "Yeah, of course, what do you guys need?" He motioned for you to follow him. You guys walk out of the hotel and he points to a store about two blocks down. "Do you see that cleaner store?" He asked. You nodded "I need you to go get some cleaner stuff to get stains off white shoes. Zach got his shoes all dirty before we've started. We told him not to wear them before time but he never listens."

"Okay, but what do I do with all my stuff?" You obviously couldn't take all your stuff with you to go get shoe cleaner. "Leave it here we will take care of it. Also, we are about to leave so once you're done you can just call an Uber to the venue and we will reimburse you later. When you get to the venue just tell the security your name and that you are the replacement stylist." You nodded your head. "Okay will do" you grabbed your purse and started walking to the place he told you. You made it there quickly and walked in. You knew exactly what you were looking for. This surprisingly wasn't the first time you needed to get stains out of white shoes. You paid for the cleaner and called an Uber. The Uber arrived pretty quickly and you were on your way to the venue. You checked the time and it was 9:15 am.

You arrived at the venue and saw a security guard around the back. He saw you walking towards him so he walked to you. "Sorry, this is crew member entrance only." He stopped you and pointed to make you turn back around. "Oh, I'm Y/N the replacement stylist. I had to go buy cleaner for one of the boy's shoes that's why I'm late." He nodded and motioned for you to follow him. He opened the door and let you in. You walked up to the person sitting in the booth. "Hi, I'm Why Don't We's new stylist" it was official and you felt extremely proud saying that. "Okay follow me please" She leads you to a room where you suppose the boys are.

"Management wanted you to meet the boys before you start. They are in there" she then excused herself and walked back to the booth. You took a deep breath and prepared yourself to walk in. You were extremely nervous you weren't the most out there person so this was a bit overwhelming. You opened the door and walked into the room and everyone turns to look at you. You just stood there frozen not knowing what to do. One of the boys caught your eye.
Z: Woah

[word count]: 1532