Part 9

You and Jonah spent a good amount of time talking. At first, you two were just fooling around but he did end up helping you. He gave you tips on certain looks. He also told you specific items each guy or as he put it each "man" liked. He was then called to rehearse so he left. You then started to put outfits together. It has been 2 hours or so and you have finished putting together 4 outfits for each boy. One for the radio interview, one for the beginning of the show, their tuxedos, and an outfit after wearing their tuxedos.

You were deep in thought when someone screamed "AHHHHH."

"AHHHHH." You brought your hand to your chest. The person who scared you burst out laughing.

"Zach! That's not funny you scared the living daylights out of me." You were still trying to recover from that jumpscare.

"That was the point. Need help?" He asked trying to change the topic.

"Yeah, could you help me take all the outfits to the green room?" I say while pointing to the rack of clothes.

"Yeah of co- wait you have all the outfits picked out already?" His eyes went wide as he came to the realization.

"Yeah, I did. It wasn't too hard honestly. I mean it's my job so I get the hang of this pretty easily." You said shrugging your shoulders as if it was nothing.

"Wow, that's amazing our last stylist took forever. She was really indecisive." He said while pushing the rack.

"You guys were always well dressed so I bet she was amazing either way." You said trying to give their old stylist some credit.

"Yeah I guess," he murmured and then went quiet. It was quiet while you guys made your way to the green room. Once you got there you were going to open the door to the room when Zach stopped you. You looked at him confused.

"Hey I want to ask you something..." he paused and you nodded your head for him to continue. The next thing he said was unexpected, "will you go on a date with me?"

[word count]: 361