Part 5

February 20th, 2018

You couldn't believe just yesterday you were in Cincinnati, Ohio and today you were in Nashville, Tennessee. It amazed you to wake up in a new city. The boys were so luck to be able to live like this. You were sos happy to be given this experience. Not only is this launching your career but you'll always remember this. There was an excitement that came with this job and it was being able to travel. Although it was tiring it was totally worth it. You wouldn't change a thing about this job.

You were a bit tired so you decided to give yourself a break. You left the wardrobe room and decided to walk around the venue. All of a sudden you heard screaming from a distance. You started to walk towards the screaming sound when you heard loud footsteps. They got louder and louder with each second that went by. Your eyes went wide and you saw the boys running directly towards you. You tried to move out of the way but you were frozen in place. All you could do at that moment was bring your arms to your face. The footsteps came to a stop but you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist.

"Zach if you try to throw the water on me then you'll get Y/N wet. If you get Y/N wet then you'll get into a lot of trouble with management. Not only will you get and trouble but so will she and you don't want that to happen do you?" You look at Zach hoping he won't throw the water. Zach stood there debating what to do. You look back and notice that Jonah is the one who has his arms wrapped around your waist. "Fine I won't throw the water but the only reason why I'm backing down is that I don't want to get Y/N in trouble. You still haven't won I will get my revenge." Zach backed off and walked away. You were expecting Jonah to let go of you but that didn't happen. The both of you just stood there with his arms around you.

There was an awkward silence until you spoke "so..." He let out a small chuckle, "how is it like being here?" He asked while turning you around so you were looking at him. You looked up and into his eyes. He had a combination of blue and grey eyes that had a depth to them. "Well as of now its been really fun. You guys are really nice, very funny, and know how to have fun by the looks of it. I really didn't expect you guys to talk to me at all. Yet we are really getting along so it makes the experience even better." He nodded his head understanding what you meant. "Why didn't you think we would talk to you?" He looked genuinely intrigued.

"Well, I thought you guys would be stuck up since you guys are basically all teenage boys. I was completely wrong when I made my assumption. I didn't know who you guys were so, of course, my assumption was wrong." He chuckled and looked down. "Well, I'm glad you like working here. I'm also glad your opinion on us has changed." This time you laughed and looked down. "You know your very cute" You looked up at him again. "What?" You were extremely confused. "You heard me," he then let go of your waist and winked at you. He started to walk away and you just stood there confused with a red undertone on your cheek. One question was going through your mind: What just happened?

[word count]: 620