Part 13

You slowly walked around the venue. You didn't want anyone to suspect anything. You pretended to just be looking around and exploring the venue. As you were entering the east wing of the venue you slowed down. You began to hear footsteps coming towards you. You slowed down even more. You were hoping he would turn the corner. You really thought it was him when you saw Eben.

"Oh hey Y/N," Eben said walking towards you.

"Heyyyyy Eben," you said dragging out the "y".

"What are you doing on this side of the venue?" Eben asked curiously. You didn't know what to say.

"I- uh... well you see..." You had no clue what you were saying. You hadn't even come up with an excuse just in case you did get caught which was a complete rookie mistake. All of a sudden Eben burst out laughing. You were really confused as to what was so funny.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny?" You asked extremely confused. Eben just laughs harder holding his stomach.

"You should have seen your face it was priceless. You were all red and studdering and then you looked so confused." He tried to contain his laughter. Eben was extremely red from all his laughter.

"I- uh..." You didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry he told me to meet you here." Eben leaned against the wall. Now you were even more confused. What did Eben mean by he told him? He was always so paranoid about people finding out. He wanted to keep it a secret from everyone even his family yet he old Eben. It doesn't make sense why he told Eben about us.

"He did?" There was a lot of confusion in your voice and Eben sensed it. 

"Yeah, he said he was going to be late because something went wrong." He could still sense you were still a little tense. He sighed, "don't worry I won't tell anyone about you and Tyler." You would think this would calm you down but in reality, it didn't.

[word count: 340]