Part 3

When you first went into the job interview you didn't really think you would socialize with the boys. You thought that you would pick out there clothes and not have much contact with them but you were wrong. You ended up having a long conversation with the boys in the green room. If you guys could you would end up talking for hours but you decided to leave the room to start doing your job. You walked to the wardrobe room and looked around. You tried to familiarize yourself with everything since this is where you would spend a lot of your time. There was a large variety of clothes and so much to choose from.

You had to admit you were really impressed with the selection of clothes. It seemed like they had a really good sense of style. You began to look through the clothes just to get an idea of what kind of style each of the boys had. You started off with Jonah's wardrobe and made your way to Zach's wardrobe. They all had similar styles but in some ways were distinct. You looked at the shoe selection and of course, they all seemed overpriced and expensive. You found the white shoes the guy was talking about. You decided to start off cleaning the shoes and then picking the outfits for the day.

~~~~~

After about an hour or so you finally finished cleaning the shoes. You put them aside and went back to the clothes. You began picking out Zach's outfits first. You started to hum because it helped you concentrate and get into the zone. Today you were feeling 5 Seconds of Summer vibes so you started to sing More. "'Cause we could feel something's broken And I can't say it without hoping We'll never be alone, we'll never be alone, oh" All of a sudden you hear another voice.

"All the things that we dream about" You quickly turn around startled by the person who started to sing with you. You were not expecting to see Zach standing there at the doorway. Your cheeks turned a deep shade of red. Not only did he scare you but he harmonized with you which meant he heard you singing. This was extremely embarrassing. You didn't like your voice at all and now Zach heard it.

"Zach what the heck?! You scared the shit out of me! How long have you been standing there?" You were hoping he wasn't standing there for a while. "Long enough to know that you have such an amazing voice." He was probably just being nice you knew you didn't have a good voice. "Ha ha ha that's a funny joke I don't like it." Zach didn't say anything instead he started to walk up to you. He got very close to your face. Your breath hitched in your throat. He then said, "I like it."

[word count]: 483