Part 16

March 6th, 2018

New day new city. Today you guys were in Minneapolis, Minnesota. You haven't talked to Tyler since the argument you had yesterday. To be honest you didn't want to see him. You walked into the wardrobe room and got to work. After about an hour or so you decided to take a break. You walked around the looking around and exploring. 

You walked until you saw two double doors. You opened one of the doors and you saw the stage. This was where the boys would perform tonight. You walked in and you actually realized how big the room was. You could imagine already how pact tonight's show will be. You would have kept walking but you saw Tyler.

"Y/N!" Tyler whispered scream to you. As he called out your name you quickly turned around and walked out. You didn't want to talk to him at the moment. As you were walking back to the wardrobe room you bump into someone. You look up and see it's Daniel.

"Hey Y/N have you seen Tyler?" You looked at him with a blank face. Is he asking you this because he really wants to know or did he see you with Tyler yesterday and he is now questioning you? Great now you're being paranoid. 

"Y/N are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost or something. You turned pale all of a sudden." Daniel's voice was full of concern. He put his arm on your shoulder.

"Oh uh no I'm okay I just remembered something." You try your hardest to focus.

"Okay well have you seen Tyler?" He seemed like he was in a rush. 

"No sorry I haven't," you looked at him apologetically. 

"Okay well, thanks anyway," he said with a small shrug.

"No problem... I guess," he turned to walk away when he stopped mid-step.

"You know you remind me of someone I know. I just can't put my finger on it." He was looking up into space as if thinking about it.

"Really? That's weird I mean there is no possible way you would know me. We've never met before and there's no way we've met before I got this job." You felt like you just threw out the worst excuse ever.

"Yeah, you're right." Daniel then turned back around and walked away to find Tyler.

[word count: 385]