Part 6

The first two night of the tour was a great success. The boys looked extremely handsome in their outfits especially when they came out in tuxedos. You were allowed to leave once the shows began because you weren't needed anymore but you stayed to watch the shows. You sat with Eben during the shows on the side of the stage. You guys watched the shows together but also talked from time to time. Anytime the boys did something funny you guys would burst out laughing.

During the first night at some point during the show Jonah came over to where you and Eben were. He winked at Eben and blew you a kiss he then laughed and walked away. Eben started to laugh when he noticed how red you were so he began to laugh even harder. "You're so red," he kept laughing at you. He was laughing so hard he almost fell out of his chair. "Oh shut up Eben! I'll push you off your seat if you keep making fun of me." He stopped laughing and looked over at you. You looked at him and you both burst out laughing again.

After both shows you were stunned by their performances. You weren't going to lie that was probably one of the best performances you've ever seen. You made your way backstage and went to the wardrobe room. You began to pack everything up so you could leave sooner. You made sure all the shoes were together and all the boy's clothes were accounted for. You put Jonah's clothes on one rack, Corbyn's on another, Daniels's on another and so on and so forth. Someone came into the room and gave you the tuxedos. You put them in garment bags and on its proper rack.

You look at all the stuff and think of a strategy to move everything to the truck in the least amount of rounds. You begin and at first, you move a bit slow but you get the hang of it. Halfway through the moving process, someone was nice enough to help you. you were very grateful because it was taking forever. After who knows how long you finally finish. You went to gather all your stuff and made your way out of the building. You were about to leave when you bump into someone.

"Woah someone is in a rush," someone said. You look up at the person and notice its Jonah. Jonah was looking down at you. Once again you couldn't help but stare into his eyes. This time his eyes looked just blue with a slight sparkle in them. You had to admit Jonah was very good looking and seemed like such an amazing person. He was very caring, funny, cute, and charming.

"Well you know the first couple days are very exhausting and it been a long day. So I could really use some rest." Jonah chuckled at your response and nodded his head as if agreeing with you. He then looked down and began to laugh even more. You looked at him weirdly confused as to why he was now laughing.

"What's so funny?" You said shaking your head and looking up at him in confusion. His laughing came to a stop. "This just feels like deja vu," He chuckled once again. You were even more confused at this point. "What are-" you cut yourself off realizing what he was talking about. You noticed how Jonah and you were standing.

Jonah had his arms wrapped around your waist just like before. This time you looked down and laughed. He was right this did feel like deja vu. Jonah then began to speak "You know this is starting to become a normal thing but I'm not complaining."

[word count]: 629