🔥Todoroki Shoto❄️ X Reader: Electrical Fire

Quirk: Able to shoot small sparks in the form of energy balls at opponents and shock people

Your P.O.V

"I had fun tonight." I say, taking Todoroki's hand in mine. His hand warms up slightly as we leave the little Italian restaurant.

"I did too Y/N." He says, giving my hand a small squeeze as I hear a scream. I run torwards the source of the sound, dragging him behind me.

I look in the alley at the source of the scream. A woman in being held to a man by her waist and he's trying to remove her shirt.

I look over to Todoroki who looks to me. I quickly create a ball of energy and shoot it at the guys left foot. Todoroki uses his fire right after, creating a small electrical fire on his pants.

He begins to scream and let's go of the woman. She runs over to Todoroki and throws her arms around his neck, leaning into him. I look to her, a slight glare evident in my eyes as she looks to me with a full on glare while smirking.

"Restrain him for me." I say to Todoroki as he nods. He stamps his foot on the ground as the guys feet get stuck in the ice along with his leg loosing it's fire.

I walk over to the girl and then grab Todoroki's hand, pulling him closer to me and making the girl fall off of him. "You're welcome. And now if you'll excuse us, we're on a date." I say, looking down at her and smirking as we continue to walk down the street.

"Can we get Ice Cream?" Todoroki asks and I nod vigorously. "Of course!" I say happily, giving his hand a small squeeze as we make our way to the ice cream shop.