Kirishima Eijiro x Sad! Reader : Cuddles

kiri: are u gud y/n?

y/n: yea?

kiri: momo found your receipt from the store that u left in the lounge area

y/n: ok...?

kiri: you picked up a lot of chocolate and ice cream...

y/n: uhh

kiri: it's your sad girl hours isn't it

kiri: ill be there in 5

y/n: wait don't

y/n: you need to rest

kiri: well then we can rest together

kiri: im outside, open up

y/n: fine

I shut my phone off and walked up to the door with my blanket trailing behind me. I'm surprised I didn't trip over anything, I left the room dark with nothing more than my lamp to keep it lit. I slowly open the door as Kirishima stands in front of me with a cheeky smile.

"You're too pure for this world..." I say as he plops down on my bed.

"C'mon, lay down. You can talk to me about whatever it is, but only if you want to." He says as I sit on the bed next to him.

"Where's that ice cream you bought? I know you haven't eaten it all yet." He asks me as I grab it from the desk, grabbing a spoon out of one of my drawers.

"You just keep spoons in here?" He asks as I nod and sit back onto the bed with a sigh.

"It's f/f." I say as he smiles. I take the top off then shovel another spoonful into my mouth.

"Come here..." Kirishima trails off as I lean on my headboard next to him. I rest my head on his shoulder as he wraps an arm around me.

"Do you have anything specific you wanna watch?" I ask Kirishima as he shakes his head. I turn on the tv, settling on a drama that had recently gotten popular. It feels like no time has passed before the little tub of ice cream was completely gone.

I kept getting distracted, thinking about what happened. I can't help but think about it, it hit me hard on the inside. Hard enough to get me in a mood that's already been lasting a few days.

All these emotions clashing are making me tired.

"Do you um..." Kirishima adverts my gaze with a red face. I can't help but feel at least a little better seeing him so cute and flustered.

"Do you want to cuddle?" He asks me as I nod.

"Sure, why not." I say as I slowly wrap my arms around him. I shift to where I'm laying on him with my head on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat racing but it oddly puts me at ease.

He begins to slowly stroke my hair, wrapping his other arm loosely around me. His heartbeat slows as he begins to relax. He places a kiss to my forehead that causes me to giggle.

"This is nice." I say to him as he nods.

"I agree." He says to me, laying his head on top of mine. He pulls my blanket on top of both of us.

" Do you want me to grab the chocolate?" He asks as I shake my head.

" Don't move. I just want you to lay here with me." I say, pulling him closer to me.

"Alrighty."