💥Katsuki Bakugo💥 x Reader: Teamwork Makes The Dream Work! (Part 2)

Your P.O.V

With each step to the cafe, I get more and more excited and hungry for food. I smile, thinking of the delicious treats they have. They change the menu each day or the week and each season, so it's like there's always something new to try!

I take a seat at a table near the window and fiddle around with my phone for a while. After about 5 minutes, Katsuki and Kirishima come in together. Katsuki looks angry as usual and Kiri is his normal and cheery self.

"Hiya Y/N!" He says with a smile as he sits across from me and Katsuki sits next to me. After a bit of small talk and jokes, a waitress approaches us while smiling happily.

"Welcome to Sunny Day Café! Now, what can I get you three today?" The waitress asks as she glances at me.

"Your usual?" She asks and I nod vigorously.

"Now, what would you two boys like?" Shikara asks, looking to Katsuki and Kiri.

"Oh my gosh! I remember you two from the sports festival, you did amazing!" She gushes happily as I fiddle with my fingers and look at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Thanks!" Kiri says happily and giving a big smile as Bakugo looks down at the table giving a small. 'Tch', that Shikara laughs at.

"He's always like this." I say as Shikara smiles, still laughing slightly.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Katsuki outbursts, small sparks flying from his hands.

"Figured as much." She says, placing a hand over her mouth and continuing to giggle alongside me.

"So, would you two like to order?" Shikara asks again as Kiri and Katsuki sigh.

"Y/N, what do you think is best for us two?" Katsuki asks, catching me in slight surprise. I beam with excitement.

Kiri looks a little concerned as Katsuki glances at me expectantly. It's been a while since I brought anyone here with me... But I love to share this place!

"A plate of 5-alarm tarts and a strawberry cinnamon bun." I say, looking to the two boys as Shikara writes down the orders.

"Oh, and two vanilla shakes please!" I say and she nods, writing it down quickly.

"Okie Doki, be right back!" She says, heading off to the kitchen. I absolutely love this place...it's like looking at my childhood all at a glance.

"So, I'm guessing you know the waitress?" Kiri says, looking to start a conversation as I nod.

"Mhm. She's the owner and my big sister. She loves this place to bits and pieces and I love it just as much." I say, smiling softly. This is one of the only places I can talk passionately about to no extent. It's really my favorite place to be.

I turn over to Katsuki and he has his eyes transfixed on me, like in a daze.

"Y'know if you take a picture it'll last longer." I say jokingly as he turns red, all the way to his ears and smirks.

"As if." He scoffs, turning away from me as I laugh.

"Have either of you ever been here?" I ask as they both shake their heads.

"Great. Do any of you have any coins?" I ask as Katsuki quickly takes one out of his pocket, resting his head in his palm.

"Thanks!" I say happily as he just turns away from me with a low growl. What's his problem...?

I put it into the small music selection box and then flip through the songs. I finally make it to the 15th page, scrolling down with my eyes as I look to see the song "Sakura Kiss". I quickly type in the song number and sit in the booth, patiently waiting for it to come on.