💥Katsuki Bakugo💥x Reader: Teamwork Makes The Dream Work!(Part One)

Quirk: Strength and Speed Enhancement(Pretty self explanatory)

I sit in the corner energy of the class, teetering out of reality as Mr. Aizawa continues to talk. I sigh, closing my eyes a slight bit.

I've already learned all of this, and now I have to learn it all over again. Can we do a group project? This repetitiveness of his voice is boring me.

I sigh as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to the side, staring up at Todoroki. "Would you like to be partners on the project?" He asks me, bringing me back into reality.

"She's already working with me and Kirishima, right?" A gruff voice asks out from across the classroom. I look up as a pair of bright red eyes meet mine. I quickly look back down.

"Yeah, be right over. Sorry Todoroki." I say, patting his shoulder. "It's fine." He says as I grab my pencil pouch, notebook, and the project instructions.

I read them in my head. We're supposed to pick a hero to aid in battle, so kinda like an internship,  but only for 2 days. And then we're supposed to get interviewed as a hero by the press. It's supposed to test how we work under pressure and also how we act in front of the press as a group.

I'm the most worried about Bakugo with the press part, but he might behave himself. "Do you guys have any hero in mind?" I ask as they both drift into deep thought.

"We could do Gunhead..." Bakugo grumbles. "Kirishima, Is Gunhead fine with you?" I ask him and he quickly nods with a smile.

"Great, I'll tell Mr. Aizawa then." I say, smiling brightly as I make my way across the classroom. "Hey would it be okay with...." I trail off, looking up at Gunhead who is towering over me and talking with Mr. Aizawa who looks half-awake. They both turn to me, my anxiety level raising.

"I...uhh... Hi. Would you be available for the next two days? Me and two other students would like to train with you, undergo a crime going on, and then be interviewed. I-It's just for a class project to test how we go up against a villain while under pressure with a group, how w-we decide to use our quirks to fit the certain situation, along with how we act torwards the p-press " I stutter nervously. I've never really talked to any Pro Hero, except for my internship.

"Sure. Would you lot be able to train at the agency tomorrow morning at 8, sharp?" He asks and I nod happily with a bright smile. "Thank you and see you there." I say with a small wave, rushing back over to my group.

"8 am sharp at the agency tomorrow." I say triumphantly as Kirishima high fives me. I turn to Bakugo, who's staring directly at me...."Good Job. You didn't fuck this up." He says. I'm just going to take it as a compliment...

"Do you guys wanna meet up at the cafe near it at 7:30 for breakfast? I promise it's really good?" I say with a huge smile, imagining all of the sweets.

"Sure!" Kirishima answers happily as Bakugo still has a slight scowl."Fine. " He grumbles.

"Yay! We're all going to have so much fun tomorrow!" I exclaim, putting my hands together. "After we finish the interview, we each have to write a paragraph about how we worked together, handled the situation, and handled the press." I say confidently. I fill out the small sheet of paper with our project details and then place it on Mr. Aizawa's desk, leaving him to sleep.

"I guess we're done then." I say, sitting on a random desk.

"Yep. Bakugo, something wrong? You haven't been saying much?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"No way." He says, looking away from me. I swear I could see his cheeks turn slightly pink. And they looked chubby also.

"A-are you blushing?!?" Kirishima blurts out, taking courage to ask the question I would die trying to ask.

"OF COURSE NOT, SHITTY HAIR." He says angrily as small sparks come from his hands along with smoke and a death glare. I raise one of my eyebrows.

"Don't worry about it Y/N." Kirishima says with a laugh."Okie dokie." I say, giggling a small bit.

"Shut it Y/N." He says quickly."Aww, but I don't wanna." I say, leaning forwards onto Bakugo's desk.

I take a note of how  close we are as he suddenly puts the back of his hand against my cheeks. "Why the fuck is your face warm?" He asks, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I....uh....n-no reason..." I trail off, laughing nervously.

"You're a terrible liar." He says, chuckling a bit.

"So?" I ask, huffing and leaning back onto the desk.

"Hey Y/N, wanna go on a da-" I hear a voice ask as I look down to see Mineta, though Bakugo quickly cuts him off.

"She's already booked up with project stuff." He quickly lies as the grape boi slowly wanders back across the classroom, mumbling things I probably didn't wish to hear.

"Thanks." I say, sighing in relief. Bakugo and Kirishima quickly gather their stuff and shuffle out of the classroom along with everyone else.

I take a five minute walk to my house and then go up to my bedroom, flopping onto my bed and drifting to sleep.

----------
I'm hoping to get part two out soon, but until then, STAY TUNED AND CYA!