💥Katsuki Bakugo x Reader- Happy Birthday Bakugo💥

Your P.O.V

"Uraraka, I'm so sorry..." I trail off while holding out my gift for Bakugo to her.

"Sorry for...?" She asks me, raising a brow I sigh.

"I don't know...crushing on your co-owner of your agency?" I say as I flop onto her bed.

"I don't mind. It's fun watching you struggle with him." Uraraka says with a smirk. I throw a pillow at her as she laughs and catches it.

"C'mon. You're not going to make it to the agency before he goes on patrol. You don't want his surprise party to go to waste...Do you?" Uraraka asks as I sigh. I was only dressed in my regular office attire but I needed to complain to Uraraka first before I went out with pent up frustration.

"He already said yes when you asked him out to lunch, right? See you have nothing to worry about!" Uraraka reassures me as I nod.

"Yeah...Im going to head out early! See you later!" I shout as I quickly grab my bag. I sling my satchel over my shoulder before speedwalking to the agency.

"Okay, I should still have 45 minutes before he gets there. That's enough time to set everything up..." I say to myself before glancing at my watch.

Being Katsuki Bakugo's assistant was no easy task. He has a lot of needs, and I tend to every single one of them.

And then some.

He hasn't had a girlfriend for a while now, but as cliche as it sounds, I can't help but fall for him. I don't even know what it is about him, which is what makes it a little bit frustrating.

He had already given the rest of the agency a day off, except for me since I was considered 'key personnel'. I don't mind, I like being around him.

It's sort of hard for me, considering he literally co-owns an agency with one of the prettiest girls I know, Uraraka Ochaco. I can't believe they aren't dating, but now that's not going to help my self-esteem get any higher before lunch with him.

I walk into the bakery with a smile on my face.

"Morning, Sato!" I exclaim as he smiles at me from behind the counter.

"Your cake is right there and the coffee is on top. Good luck." He winks at me as I grab my cake and his off of the counter.

"Thanks!" I shout as I open the door with my foot. My phone rings as I fish it out of my pocket.

"Y/N! Did you get the cake and his coffee?" Kirishima asks as I place the phone to my ear, holding it to my shoulder as I walk.

"Yes, just picked it up from the bakery!" I say to him.

"I'm just around the corner," I say as the coffee teetering on top of the cake is suddenly swooped from my arms.

"There you are!" Kirishima exclaims with a smile.

"Yep. How much time do we have?" I ask. Kirishima opens the door to the agency as I smile and thank them.

Kirishima and I get into the elevator as I get another phone call. I answer it and place it on my neck.

"Hey, Uraraka. What's up?" I ask her before she quickly sighs.

"Okay, so it looks like Bakugo is coming in early today. He just told me he's going to be there in 15 minutes instead of 30." Uraraka says as my heart stops and I take in a deep breath.

"You're kidding me right?" I ask her as I push open the door to his office.

"No...I wish I was. I'll call you back." Uraraka says before promptly hanging up. That was quick...