💠Monoma Neito x Reader - Blind Date (Part 1)💠

3rd P.O.V

He hasn't been able to keep her out of his mind since the sports festival. He hated it. Ever since she showed her determination during the cavalry battle, he found it somewhat alluring.

But he couldn't let her know that.

Especially since she was in class A, the "better" class.

"Monoma?Are you okay? You've been spacing out a lot..." Kendo checks on him as he quickly nods.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" He asks her as she shrugs.

"I don't know, you just seem more distracted than usual." She gets up from her chair, leaving the classroom and the boy to his thoughts. He also gets up, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

He walks down the hallway, his hands stuffed into his blazer pockets. Y/N catches his attention immediately, her laughing alongside one of her friends.

He pays them no attention, quickly getting out of the school. Walking over to the dorms, he catches her gaze. She waves nervously with a blush before running off around the bushes to go to class A's dorm.

"Weird..." He mumbles to himself before walking into the dorms. As soon as he walks in, he's met with the bright smiles of Awase and Tetsutetsu.

"Hey! Monoma, you're finally here!" Tetsutetsu pulls on his arm, leading him to the couch. Awase sits on one side of him and Tetsutetsu sits on the opposite side if him.

"Okay so here's the plan-"

"Why should I go along with this?" Monoma cuts both of them off.

"Well you see, Tetsutetsu and I are testing our matchmaking skills against Kirishima and Sero. It's your lucky day because we are going to pair you with the girl of your dreams!" Awase pitches the idea to him as he closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"We want to win and for us to do that, you're going on a date this Saturday!" Tetsutetsu announces. Monoma begins to get up as they both pull him back down to the couch.

"Seriously? I swear if it's some useless girl from class A-"

"Trust me, I know you're going to love her. That's because we have to snag the girl you want before Kirishima does!" Tetsutetsu exclaims as Monoma sighs.

"I'm only going along with this because I want you guys to prove that class B is better than class A. You get three suggestions and if I don't like any of them, I'm leaving." Monoma settles into the couch. Surely they weren't going to be right, he never mentioned her to anyone.

"Yaoyorozu?" Awase suggests. He quickly shakes his head.

"I can't really explain it, but no." He shrugs.

"Don't tell me, you're into Uraraka?" Tetsutetsu guesses as he shakes his head with a small smirk

"Nope. You have one suggestion left" He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Hmm... Let's make this a good one... I know! L/N?" Awase suggests as he freezes. He scoffs at their "horrible" choice.

"She doesn't even have anything about her that makes me want to get to know her." He states with a plain face as both of the boys beside him smile.

"Kirishima! We've already chosen our girl!" Tetsutetsu exclaims, running over to him. Monoma didn't even notice him walk in behind him.

"But I didn't even say yes to any of the choices!" Monoma shouts at him. Awase wraps an arm around his shoulder with a wide grin.

"Trust me, we just know." He gives him a thumbs up.

"Awase, Kirishima said that it was fine. I think we actually messed him up, he was a little sad when I said it!" Tetsutetsu said as the two guys high five.