Halloween Special!

"Let's go!" You yell happily, your cape flowing behind you.

"I'm so excited for all of that sweet candy!" You say, licking your lips as Izuku laughs.

"Me too." He says happily and you smile.

Bakugo crosses his arms and raises a brow. "But we all know who's gonna get the most." He says boastfully as you shake your head.

"Haha...Don't forget, we still have to run the haunted house for UA tonight." You say happily.

You were excited mainly because you were the opener, the main attraction in the first room and the "tour guide". You were a dark angel, with a short black and white dress, fishnet stockings, boots, white wings, and a black halo.

You had contacts that blacked out your whole eye, black eyeshadow around your eyes, black lipstick, fangs, and a fake bullet hole on your cheek and and shoulder.

You all make it to UA, the air crisp and leaves crumbling. You are bouncing with excitement, compared to Bakugo and Izuku.

Uraraka approaches you all, smiling brightly and also very excited. "You have to get inside! We're sending two of the 1-B students in to check it out!" She says and you nod, running off into the small house you guys had set up.

You walk into the first room, taking the stage and spinning around. This was your first time running a haunted house as part of the attraction and you were so ready.

"Get ready guys!" Uraraka and Izuku say from outside while you dust off your dress and take a seat on your small stool, two of the students are sent in.

"Hello!" You say, smiling brightly and baring your fangs as Tetsutetsu lets out a small squeak.

He and Awase look over to you, looking slightly creeped out."Welcome to my house! I am so excited that you came! Follow me so I can give you a tour!" You say, getting up from the stool and waving them over to you.

You pull back a pair of black curtains, and wait for them to come through slowly. You close the curtain. "Welcome to the pets room!" You say happily as Bakugo jumps out, causing Awase and Tetsutetsu to scream loudly.

"Hmph. I'm hungry." He says, baring his fangs at them and then looking them up and down. "Who's a good boy?" You ask, petting Bakugo on the head as he frowns.

"Jeez, take this." You say, throwing him a piece of candy as he opens it.

"Now, let's pass through before he needs more food. " You say, walking away as they follow behind you.

You hear Bakugo's footsteps quickly approach."Im still not satisfied." He says, licking his lips and looking at Tetsutetsu and Awase.

They both look horrified as you quickly run, grabbing Tetsutetsu's hand and dragging Awase with you along the way.

You quickly pull Awase through and shut the door, hearing Bakugo scratch and pound on it."Phew, that was close." Tetsutetsu says, sighing as Awase nods in agreement.

"C'mon, no time to waste! We just made it to the brewing room!" You say, looking around. Jiro and Tsuuyu are stirring a pot, a green light covering them.

"What're you making ladies?" You ask, looking at the pot as Tetsutetsu and Awase look at it with curiosity.

"Oh nothing...just some stew." Tsuuyu says as Jiro pours in a green bottle. Suddenly, a hand sticks out of it. There are gurgles as Mina and Kouda stick out of the pot, looking just like two corpses.

"Would you two like to join them? There's still room left!" Tsuuyu and Jiro ask, slowly walking closer to you as you point to the door.

You three quickly run through as you look back to see Tsuuyu riding a broom after you guys with wires on the ceiling. Awase looks back, startled and runs a bit faster.