⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️ x Costume Designer! Reader: I Got This!

Your P.O.V

I walk into class 1-A, following Eraser Head.

"Morning Class. Today, we're giving you guys a chance to redesign your hero costumes." He says as the class erupts into chatter. I feel some of the students eyes on me.

"To make sure your designs are reasonable, and fit to your strengths and weaknesses, I've invited a designer to help with you all today. Class, this is Y/N." He says, motioning to me as I look up at the class.

"Hi!" I say, waving and smiling, looking around the class. A pair of golden eyes meet mine and then I look back over to Mr. Aizawa.

"So, who would like to redesign they're costumes?" He ask as the whole class raises their hands.

"I believe we should do this by drawing lots." A student says, and then Eraserhead hands me a box."You pick." He says and then I place hand in it, swiveling it around a small bit before picking up piece of paper.

"Denki Kaminari." I say, giving the paper to Eraser Head as the student gets up.

"You can go to the meeting room next to the faculty office." He says and I nod as I head out the door. He catches up to me rather quickly. "So, you do this often?" He asks.

"This is my first time doing costume designs for UA, but I also get to go to the other schools around here alot. " I say.

"Cool! Do you do this by yourself?" He asks, his eyes with a slight sparkle.

"Well, my mom owns the support company that makes the costumes, so I usually help out by going to the schools while she's working in the office." I say, looking down that hallway.

"That's really nice of you! How old are you?" He asks."15." I answer.

"What's your quirk?" He asks." Thread Manipulation. What's yours?" I ask.

"Electrification." He says. "Cool. Is it fun being in the hero course?" I ask as I slide open the door to the meeting room.

It has a small table with different gear set up along with a scale next it. Against the wall is a small booth that's meant to stand up all trypes of quirks.

I sit in a chair and he sits down across from me.

"Mhm. Though with all the villain attacks and such, makes it more dangerous but also more interesting." He says and I nod slowly.

"Woah, what's all this?" He asks inspecting the gear table.

"Oh, that's some of the gear that I built for you all to try out. I'm still modifying them all though." I say, chuckling.

"I didn't know you built gear also!" He exclaims. "Yep. I sew most of the costumes faster than a sewing machine due to my quirk." I say, my face becoming red.

"You're so cool! Do you go to UA?" He asks and I nod."Im in the support course, though they are considering transferring me to the hero course." I say glancing at my watch.

"Oh gosh, we need to get started!" I say, leaning onto the table.

I look through the small file cabinet and pull out his paper, looking over his costume.

"So, what do you want to change?" I ask, glancing to him and placing the paper on the table.

"Uh, well..." He says, looking around the room."I want to have an outfit more fit to my quirk and gear to control my lighting a bit more." He says.

"Okie Doki. So, I think we should change the fabric of your jacket to fireproof, because of the ability for you to cause electrical fires if your sleeves get in the way. And I think I have the perfect set of gear for you." I say, getting up and walking over to the table. He gets up and follows closely behind me as I look through the gear.

"Here it is, I say, turning around as our faces are merely inches apart.

"Great." He says as I blush slightly. I hand him the Machinery."I..uh...Here". I squeak out as he backs away.

"So, how does this work?" He asks.

"This is able to give you the ability to  let out controlled shocks and also lets you store up lighting to give you the ability to shot balls of fire." I say, smiling.

"Sounds cool." He says, attaching it to his arm.

"Hold on, you did it wrong." I say, grabbing his arm and placing it on the table. I snap the straps in place on his arm and then press a button as a piece of metal shifts over it to cover it up.

I keep holding the button."Tell me when to stop it if feels to tight on your arm." I say as her waits for a while and then says ."Stop." I let go of the button and wlhe waves his arm around a bit.

"It's like a robot arm." He says and I laugh."Go into the booth to test it out. I say and he nods.

A wait for a moment and then he comes out of the booth.

"Woah, that was awesome." He says, looking over to me as he take it off. "Great, glad you like it!" I say.

"I'll make sure to tell add the stuff to your costume description." I say and he smiles.

"Thank you so much!" He says, wrapping his arms around me in a tight embrace as me cheeks heat up and I return the hug.

"You're welcome." I say, letting go. "How long will you be taking costume requests?" He asks."For the next two weeks." I say, writing down the changes on his costume form.

"Can have your number?" He flat out asks, catching me off guard a small bit.

"Uh...sure." I say, getting out a small sheet of notebook paper and scribbling my number down on it." Thanks. You're pretty cool and I hope you end up in our class!" He says with a sink and a smile as he walks out of the room.

I open the door."Hey, make sure to pick the next person!" I say, watching him dance happily down the hallway. He immediately stops."I will." He says as I walk back into the meeting room, a huge smile on my face.