chapter 7 relaxing

Lius p.o.v
I failed, I failed for a while. 10 years and I haven't found Y/N yet, its pathetic. I ask myself if I'm even trying. To be honest I am but....life has its times where I just, I dont know.....I'm a terrible brother! "I'm a tarrible brother!" "Yeah you are! You cant even find Y/N and it's been like 10 years! 10 fucking years liu!! She probably thinks you gave up" I sigh "probably" I sit on the ground of the cabin I found in the woods a while ago. I started sobbing "s-she hates me! I know she d-does!!" I just sat there in the sound of my own sobbing. Soon I calmed down and leaned my head against the wall and whipped my eyes "stop being such a cry baby! It's annoying!" I rolled my eyes "shut up sully" "what are you ganna do about it? I'm you! It's not like you can do something to me!" I sighed "that's true" I got off the floor and decided to go on a walk around the woods. I walked to the door and walked out closing the door behind me. I walked to the clearing not to far, I sat in the middle of it and layed down and looked at the sky.

A bunny's p.o.v
I was hoping around and then I saw a guy laying down in the middle of the clearing, I hesitantly hoped up to him and sniffed his hand he flinched a little and he looked around and saw me. After sniffing his hand I decided he was safe, so I jumped onto his stomic and curled up into a ball. I could feel his eyes on me as my nose twitched. I soon fell asleep

Liu p.o.v
I felt something fluffy touch my hand and I was a bit starteled by the sudden feeling I flinched a little but then I looked around then I looked at my hand to see a small white bunny hop onto my stomic and curle up. I watched it for a while and its nose twitches but then I layed back down and looked back up into the sky "I'm just ganna relaxed today, been worried for 10 years mind as well relaxe for a bit"