chapter 15 the date and kiss

~time skip to the date~

Jeff's p.o.v
I was ready for the date!....but I'm really nervous! I dont know how it will go or what will happen! I'm so nervous! Ah! I dont know if this is a prank or something...what is he stands me up? Or what if he leaves me in the middle of the carnival!? Ahhh! Mind why are you so mean!?

LJs p.o.v
I'm set for the date! I was all happy when my mind decided to be an ass and ask questions what is he stands me up? What if he thinks this is a prank or something? What is he thinks I'm going to stand him up? I would never do that! I love him! And I know it! I took a deep breath clearing my mind "here we go"  I started walking to Jeff's room.

Jeff's p.o.v
I was pacing around my room my mind going to questions that scared me. Then theres those thoughts that......turn me on....anyways I'm scared out of my mind! I then heard a knock on my door which made me yelp. I ran over to my door and opened it seeing a chuckling LJ, I huffed and punched him in the shoulder lightly. He smiled at me making me blush lightly. "Let's go!" He said has he grabed my hand and teleporting us to his carnival. Its looked all happy and alive unlike his real one. We made ourselves look like humans. (yes they can do that, dont be mad....please) then we walked inside and went to get tickets.

~after they get tickets~

LJs p.o.v
After me and jeff got out tickets he immidantly pulled me towards a roller coaster. We got in line and waited, theres is surprisingly a lot of people here.

~when they get on the ride~

Jeff's p.o.v
Yes finally! We have been waiting for like an hour! I got on the ride with LJ and waited tell the ride started. I was SO excited! I haven't been on one if these in fucking years!

LJs p.o.v
I saw how excited jeff was and smiled. I was excited! I cant wait for the ride to start, and just as I thought that the ride started.

~when the ride stoped~

Jeff's p.o.v
I was laughing up a storm after the ride. My hair is a mess, it's all over the place! Now I'm all wild up! I got out of the ride and grabed LJs hand and ran over to another color coaster ride! This one is scary so I'm so thrilled too ride it! I was praticly jumping in my spot!

LJs p.o.v
When the ride was over my hair was a mess when I felt someone grab me and drag me to another line, but for a scary roller coaster ride this time, I looked down to see jeff praticly jumping in the his spot making me smile and chuckle a bit. His hair also being a mess.

~after the carnival date~
Jeff's p.o.v
I had so much fun! I missed the thrill of the roller coasters!. I held the stuffed bunny LJ won for me close and smiled at him "I had so much fun, thank you LJ for this" he smiled and kissed me! I was shocked then I kissed back shyly. He pulled away and chuckled with a smile "i had fun to" I was blushing darkly and hid emy face in the stuffed bunny. He chuckled again and held me close and started walking back to the mansion.

~when they get back to the mansion~
Jeff's p.o.v
I hugged LJ then ran to my room blushing fifty shades red (not grey). I got to my room and closed the door then flopped onto my bed hugging the stuffed bunny. I curled up into a ball holding the bunny close as I smiled softly.

LJs p.o.v
When jeff and I got back to the mansion he hugged me then ran do his room blushing.....a lot which makes him a lot more adorable! I walked up to my room and flopped on my bed thinking about today. I soon fell asleep with a smile on my face.

(Hello everyone! I know some of you may not ship jeff and LJ but just go with it okay? Again I'm sorry, anyways see all you guys soon bye my little creepers!)