chapter 10 mr.fluffers death

~the very next day~

Lius p.o.v
I woke up and rubbed my eyes from the sleepiness, I yawned and got up and stretched. After some satisfying pops and cracks I walked over to Mr. Fluffers and gently picked him up and walked over to the bunny area I made, I placed him in the cage,gave him food and water then i shut and locked the cage door. I sat infront of the cage and put my fingers in the holes in the cage playing with mr.fluffers. I smiled.

Mr.fluffers p.o.v
I was picked up and put in a cage with food and water then my hooman put their paw noodles in the spaces in my cage so I tried to beat them trying to tell them this is my cage and only mine. I saw my hooman smiles I was confused but I didnt stop fighting. Soon I got tired and I gave up. I laid in a place in the cage and fell asleep

EJs (eyeless jack) p.o.v
I was walking in the woods when I spotted a cabin, I walked over to it and knocked just incass someone was in there. I heard some shuffling and something getting picked up like a cage or something. By now I knew someone was in there. I knocked again and waited but nothing, no shuffles,nothing getting picked up and no door being opened. I wanted too find out what was going on. I walked to one of the windows and looked in. I could see a bed and a old dresser. I walked over to one of the other windows and looked in, this time I saw a bunny in a cage with a boy, both being in the darkest corner. I knocked on the window. I see the boy jump and stand up with the cage. I could smell and taste their kidneys from here, my mouth started watering and my stomach growled. I was really hungry, I haven't eaten kidneys for a couple days so I decided why not just take their kidneys? Theres not harm done in that. So I broke the window and jumped in. I took my scalpel and walked over to the boy and the bunny.

Lius p.o.v
I heard there was killers and canniables in these woods but I didnt they were real! I puts the cage with mr.fluffers on the bed and grabed my knife and pointed it at him "dont come any closer" "what if I do come closer what ya ganna do?" I heard him say in a beep raspy voice. "I'm ganna kill you is what!" He laughed "you? Kill me? Never, you don't stand a chance" I got in a fighting position, so did the guy (wrote gay at first). Questions started to flood into my head 'what's with the mask?, What's that black stuff on his mask?, Can he see through that thing?, does he have eyes or are they like the mask like just empty eye sockets?' I was distracted which gave him time to kick me in the stomic. I hunched over in pain and stumbled a bit. I gained back my composer and got back into the fighting stance. I ran at him with my knife and almost sliced his arm but he dodged in time and I only cut the hoodie.

EJs p.o.v
I saw he was distracted so I took the time to kick him in the stomic making his hunch over and stumble a bit. I looked at him with a serious face but he couldnt see it because of my mask. Once he regained his composer he ran at me with his knife, he was ganna slice my arm up I dodged making him only cut my hoodie revealing my ash grey skin. I ran at him and tries to slice his stomic but something blocked me I looked at what it was and it was the bunny, apparently he escaped the cage and jumped infront of the boy and got hit with my attack, now there is a long, deep cut on the bunny's side dyeing his fur red. I heard crying I looked to see the boy on his knees crying. I felt kinda bad so I tried to put my hand on his shoulder but he stabbed my hand before I could. He looked at me with so much hatred that it was suffacating "leave and never come back!!" I nodded and ran put the door. Be honest that was scary. I pulled my mask over my mouth and took in a lot of air for my lunges "this mask is suffacating" I shrugged and started walking back to the mansion.

Lius p.o.v
I was on my knees infront of my now dead bunny mr.fluffers crying my eyes out. I picked the bunny up and held him close sobbing and I felt him move a bit so I got up and ran out the door as fast as I could and started running to town faster. I was telling mr.fluffers that everything is okay and that he will be okay. Soon I noitice that his breathing is slowing down and i couldn't feel his heart beat "nonononono!!!" I ran faster.  Soon his breathing stopped and so did his heart and I collapsed onto the ground and cried harder. I held him close and told him I love him and that I will miss him. I went back to the cabin and grabed a shovel and started digging a hole mr.fluffers size and picked him up and puts him in the hole then covered him "I swear on your grave Mr. Fluffers I will avenge you" I was pissed now I stomped into the cabin and sat in the corner and cried. I picked up his cage and looked at it. "I'm ganna miss you"

(I know I wrote a sad chapter and im sorry....not really, anyways see you later my creeps!)