chapter 9 the mall

Lius p.o.v
I was walking to the mall to get supplies like food and water along with bunny things for mr.fluffers "god I'm a child more then an adult I swear" i keeped walking untell I see the mall up ahead. I put my scarf over my mouth and entered the mall. I got to some weird looks from people but that's normal so I didnt pay mind. I started walking too the pet store to get supplies to mr.fluffers. when I walked in I saw all the puppys and kitties and ahh I wanna cuddle all of them! But I couldnt sadly. I walked over to the bunny food and other stuff. I grabbed the stuff I needed and walked over to the cashier and placed my things on the table and pulled out my wallet. The cashier was a girl a very stunning girl but I didnt even try anything. She told me the price and I gave her my fifty. She gave me back my change, I said thank you and picked up the bag and left. Then I headed to the food part of the mall. I got what I needed and I started walking out of that part of the mall when i was bumped into by a seven year old? She looked like she had been crying. I crouched down and asked "hey what's wrong?" She looked at me "i-im sorry sir that I bumped into you but I cant find my mommy" I nodded "want me to help?" She shook her head "no thank you sir" I was a little concerned for the kid "look I wont do anything too you I promise okay, if it makes you feel better my names liu" she nodded "my names max" I nodded "here how about we look for a security guard okay?" She nodded. I smiled and held out my hand she took it and we started looking around for a security guard. Soon we found one so we walked over "excuse me but this little girl has lost her mom and she was wondering if you can help us look?" They nodded "what does you mom look like?" She said what her mom looked like and all of us started our search. Soon we came across and women who fit the description perfectly "mommy!" Said max and she ran to her mom the women smiled and hugged her "baby girl I was so worried dont run off like that again" she nodded "I wont mommy, mommy come meet the nice man who helped me!" Max said as she dragged her mother over to me and the guard. She smiled at both of us "thank you for helping my daughter what can I do to repay you?" The guard said it was nothing and that he was doing his job then walked off. I smiled and said "it was really nothing, I was glad too help" max looked up at me and hugged me, I hugged back then Max's mom picked her up "thank you again but we must get going we have a lot to do" I nodded and said goodbye then started walking out to the exit.

~when he gets to the cabin~
I made it back to the cabin to see mr.fluffers asleep on the bed so I ever so quietly set up everything for him and put the food and water away. Then I curled up on the floor in the corner and fell asleep myself