chapter 13 meeting LJ

(The picture is a friend of mines character in this story, this is how they see the reader in the chapter 'the two men' anyways in with the story)

Slenders p.o.v
Now, I'm not the romantic type of person but the thing going on with the boys and Y/N has me intrigued, I'm wanna know how this turns out so...I'm ganna watching it all unravel.

Lius p.o.v
I didnt like the way they stared at Y/N I looked around to find that asshole who killed mr.fluffers. I stared at him with a pissed off look, he looked scared and he gulped "h-hey buddy....l-long time no s-see?" I glared at him "dont call me your buddy" he nodded and shrunk into the couch. The Christmas elf looked at the asshole then at me "what the hell is going on?" Me and the jerk started explaining at the same time making our words jumbled.

Sally's p.o.v
I walked up to liu and hugged his leg "dont be mad" he froze. He looked down at me and smiled softly. I looked up at him and smiled back.

Y/Ns p.o.v
I looked at the little girl hugging lius leg, I whispered to toby "toby....kid" he looked at me and nodded and whispered back "yes Y-Y/N that's a k-kid" "I wanna hug her....can i?!" Toby chuckled and put me down. I picked up the little girl and hugged her. She giggled and hugged back. I looked around the room "so...who are all of you? I know masky and toby but what about the rest of you?" The Christmas elf smirked and walked-well floated up to me and kissed my hand "names BEN sweet cheeks~" I blushed lightly and nodded. Then the guy in the blue mask walked up to me and shook my hand "names eyeless jack but everyone calls me EJ for short" I nodded "nice too meet you EJ". The little girl in my arms hugged me "my names sally!" I smiled and hugged back. I looked at the little girl standing in front of me, I crouched down to her hight "hey there" she looked at me with gorgeous red eyes "hi, my names lazari!" I smiled "nice to meet you lazari" she smiled back and skipped back to where she was playing. I put sally down so she can go play too, then I turned to jeff "anyone else in this mansion?" He nodded "yes but they are all out at the moment" I nodded. (Play the song) Then I hear pop goes the weasel and started singing along. I was smiling and swaying side to side singing. I noticed the tune was getting more demonic as it played but I still sang along. When the music stopped a black and while clown appeared infront of me and I stared at him. He was a really tall clown, his eyes were like broken chrismas lights,his hair was all black and messy,his clothes were striped with black and white, he didnt have fingers no they were claws, and his skin was pale white. He started laughing for no reason which made me confused. I looked at jeff with a confused face but he was looking away for some reason. I looked at BEN, he just watched. I then looked at masky who was now infront of me? What? "LJ dont hurt Y/N, she is Jeff's sister and I'm sure you dint want to upset him~" you could hear the smirk in his voice, I was confused still. This 'LJ' guy stopped laughing immediately and he stored at me. I was kinda scared so I waved which made him smile. I smiled back "hi I'm laughing jack but poeple call me LJ for short" I nodded "nice to meet you LJ names Y/N" he nodded. I looked back at Jeff who-if you look close enough you could see some pink. I looked at Jeff then a LJ and thought 'okay, I know Jeff bi and is attracted too boys then girls but what the fuck is going on??' I shrugged off the thought and started quietly singing pop goes the weasel.