losers or lovers?

I'm trying pov okay? We'll see how better this is than third person
¤¤¤
Eddie's POV

"Eddie" Bill shook me back into reality. I looked him sternly in the eyes, him being blurry from the
tears forming in my eyes.
"We have to go to the hospital Bill!" I yelled jumping to me feet almost racing to the car, being stopped by a firm grip on my arm.

"Let me go Bill." I say looking at the floor. His grip stayed as he pulled me in for a hug. I embraced him crying into his chest. My heart hurt, and it hurt bad. Loud sobs came from my lips while Bill combed his finger through my hair. He pulled back and we stared at each other.
"I'll take you to go see him Eddie. I'm sure Bev's on her way anyway." Bill smiled. I smiled back  doing whatever it took not to keep crying.

"I love you Bill."

"I love you too, Eddie."
---
The drive to the hospital was painful, all i thought about was Bubba being in that hospital bed broken, and alone. I feel so sick. I'd taken my Xanax but i feel as if i might have a panic attack.

"We're here Eddie." Bill said looking at me in the backseat. We had picked up Wyatt on the way. I pushed open the door of the car rushing into the hospital.

"Eddie!"

"Eddie are you okay?"

"Omigod Eddie I'm so sorry about what happened"

Everyone was calling out to me but i ignored it. All i wanted was my bubba.

"Hey, can you please tell me what room my bubba... i mean Richard Tozier is in?" I ask the lady at ths front desk. She smiled at me.

"Room 138. He's been waiting for you. He's told me so much in so little time, you're the first he wants to see." She said, making me smile. I thanked her, rushing down the hall finally seeing those three numbers. I turned the knob to see my little baby sitting up watching my favourite show, Boy Meets World. Even when I'm gone he does the things i love.

"It reminds me of you y'know?" Richie said still staring at the Tv. "The show?" I question.

"Yeah, how much you love it, and how you force me to watch it with you as i lie on your chest and your fingers through my hair."

My heart omggg, i thought to myself. I walked over to him, and sat at his side.

"I love you so much Eddie. I really do." He grabbed my hand and put it in his face. It was warm, but it felt like home.

"I love you too baby, so so much."

I give him a little peck because I saw he had an arm cast.

"What happened? They said you got into an accident." I rub my fingers along the cast.
"Oh yeah, it's nothing major, i just broke my arm. Luckily no one was hurt." He replied. I looked at him to keep going. "Right, so anyway, being the guy i am i saw a squirrel  in the middle of the road then some jack ass hit my car and then i broke my arm on the door."

"Aww, you're so kind" i giggled. I grabbed my sharpies from my fanny pack, literally all the colours. I grabbed a black and a red.
In Black I wrote 'LOSERS' and in red, over top of the s i wrote a V.

"Losers or Lovers?" Richie asked me confused.

"Both." I kissed him passionately holding him close, never letting go.
¤¤¤

Aweee, Eddie! Richie! Reddie! Omlll so fucking cute. Also after this book I'm leaving it on a. Cliffhanger so i can do a sequel. Or I'll do a different 'It' ship or something. Don't really have anything to say i just came from Surge so I'm sleepy.
- Xamari