get out the fucking bathroom

"You did?" Eddie asked. Richie's mom had the look of disgust on her face, and fear like she'd just seen a ghost.

"Yeah I did," she responded climbing up the stairs. " now you two get out the fucking bathroom right now and get out my house."

The door knob twisted open and Violetta and Wentworth came out adjusting their clothes. Wentworths face showed he gave not one fuck about have sex with a minor, who happened to be his sons girlfriend, and in his wife's house.

"I'm so sorry-"

"So how long have you been fucking your boyfriends dad?" Eddie laughed. No one else laughed along with him but he didnt mind, he was right about her being a bitch.

"Shut up, this is your fault. if you would have just left my man alone then none of this would have happened, ugh!!" punch.

Violeta's fist barely brushed against Eddie's cheek before she stormed down the stairs past Richie who stood and watched as everything went down.

"Rich are you-" Eddie could barely get a few words out before Wentworth ran down the stairs and pranced on Richie.

"Get the fuck off me!" Richie tried to pry himself from underneath his dad but was too weak.

"Went, get off him !!" Everyone gathered and tried to pull him of Richie. When they did Stan and Eddie rushed to Richies side to make sure he was okay.

"What the hell is your problem?" Mike shoved Wentworth farther away from the group.

"That little shit has ruined my life for too long, I wish he would've been aborted like I wanted." Wentworth gritted his teeth together, "fuck this, I don't need this. You all can burn in hell."

••••
hey guys 🥺🦋 sorry I'm so inactive on this book I'm literally so busy but Corona gives me more time to write so 😽 ok u guys are great bye 🐶