Getaway Pt. 1

this chapter is dedicated to the people who have been hating on my baby adrian. i jus want y'all to know i love reddie too 🙄 but stop bullying adrian for being a good person ! i birthed that hoe and he deserves respect but anyways here u go 😜
<•>•<•>•<•><•><•>•<•>

"If you told me we were going on a road trip I would've told you no, Adrian." Eddie huffed and stuck his head out the window breathing in the fresh air. They'd been in the car "for like, ever" as Eddie would say. In reality it had been two hours.

"Well, at least this gives us time to talk and be together, babe." Adrian smiled.

"Yup, you me and no cell service. yay." Eddie rolled his eyes, wishing he was with the rest of the losers at mikes house baking. He'd rather be there than in here by himself with Adrian. Not that he didn't feel safe, of course he felt safe, he just felt lonely.

The only reason the pair met is because they were both broken hearted and needed someone, and from that point they just stayed together.

"We'll be there soon, I promise. I just wanted us to get away from the place that broke us the most."

"I know, thank you, Adrian." Eddie smiled and brushed his arm against the car door.

Long silent car ride with Adrian— just what he needed.
Eddie eventually fell asleep to the sound of the wind and Adrians favourite music.

"Babe, wake up."

"I'm up, I'm up." Eddie rubbed his eyes and yawned, still tired. He looked up and saw a few cabins scattered around on a mountain.

"I know we're not city boys or anything but i'm not in touch with mother nature" Eddie looked sideways and the log cabins as if maybe they'd shift into a cute cafe, or some nice mall.

"I promise you'll love it babe."

He didn't. They spent hours gathered by camp fires, doing camp activities like hiking and fishing- which Eddie did not pack for. All he wanted to do was rest his body in Richies bed with the rest of the losers.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, Adrian."

"Okay, it's over there." Adrian pointed to a big tree that had a paper sign that said: Pee Here.

"Uhhh I'm good peeing in our cabin." Adrian shot up as those words escaped Eddies mouth.

"No! I mean... the tree isn't too bad. Look there's a few rolls of toilet paper there. I'm sure one is clean...ish." Adrians palms grew sweaty and you could tell his anxiety was kicking in.

"Babe, chill. It's a bathroom." Eddie walked over to their cabin (Adrian was slowly pacing behind) and opened the door.

"Who the hell are you?"
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

uhhhh it's a work in progress but I had to put something out before weeks went by and I forgot :/