It doesnt matter now

"Oh um, I'm not his boyfriend." Eddie announced softly. He felt awkward about it but he and Richie hadn't been together for months.

"Oh uh, sorry about that. I just thought because... sorry." Cynthia, obviously embarrassed, blushed a deep shade of red.

"Yeah, Eddie's with Adrian."

"And Richie's with Violetta."

Yes, Richie has discovered he is bisexual, but he hadn't found the right girl yet.

"Well, I'm gonna go inside, with my mom who hopefully isn't keeping any bullshit away from me. Nice meeting you." Not bothering to make anymore eye contact with either of the two boys, Cynthia makes her way inside so that she could see her mother again.

"Did you tell her we were still together?" Eddie asked. "Even after you broke up with me?"

"It was your idea to take a break." Richie scoffed.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. I'm just glad you're better. No more excuses to losing me in a race, loser." The two boys laughed together as they embraced each other in a hug.

"I missed this version of you, Richie. With that smile of yours, and that laugh. You seem almost happy."

"Thanks to you. You're my best friend."

"You mean I'm one of them. Don't let Stan hear this."

"Eddie Kaspbrak is my best friend!!" Richie yelled. He coned his lips to make his own personal sound cone thingy.  Richie stayed making Eddie laugh when he came over, which was usually when Wentworth wasn't there, because they hated each other.

"Okay, okay, can we go listen to your record player, it's so retro."

"No way, we're gonna wait for everyone else, that's what friends do. Stop tryna get me alone there, Spaghetti." Richie winks.

"I have a boyfriend yet again. And you, a girlfriend. Speaking of which is she coming too?" Eddie asked out of curiosity hoping the answer was no, he didn't think Richie and Violetta were a match. Nothing against her though, a great friend honestly.

"Yeah, I think so. I invited Adrian, in case you guys wanted to hang out."

"Well, I came here for you. To hang out with and support you, but he can tag along." Eddie announced.

"Good."

"Great."

"Awesome."

"Fantastic."

"Groovy."

"Groovy?" A red haired girl asked, approaching Richie's porch with four other boys, not that she's a boy.

"Hey guys, you have been missed dearly since I was away." Richie jokes.

"Shut up, shitdip, where's the pizza?" Ben forces himself in front of everyone else, who had promised him a pizza if they arrived earlier than the rest.

"Shitdip? You literally say the weirdest things out that mouth of yours, Benny boo." Bev puts out her smoke, which usually she'd give to Richie and they'd smoke together, but today seems to be a good day for him.

Well it was until she walked in...

"Hey guys."