A Nice Slut

"Rich, how you feeling?" Ben places a frozen bag of peas on Richies shoulder while all the losers sat around him in his bedroom.
"I'm fine, we all knew my dad was a prick. But V, man I really thought she was different."

"Different from what? all the other whores you dated? I never thought so." Bev took the bag of twizzlers off Richies desk and took three, forcing them down her throat.

"Ouch." Eddie cried, jokingly.

"Not you, babes. You're the sweetest."

"I didn't date whores." Richie quickly changed the subject from Eddie, his hands a little clammy. He looked around the room at all his friends and sighed, "I just wanted to feel something again."

(i jus wanted to show u guys my phone also knows that richie wants eddie back so bad

(i jus wanted to show u guys my phone also knows that richie wants eddie back so bad.)

"We know you did, but you always choose wrong, bud." Stan rests his hand on Richies shoulder while the others stared at him, disapproving of his insensitive comment.

"W-what my b-b-boyfriend means is R-r-richie you have t-to really make s-s-sure you kn-kn-know what you g-get yourself i-into."

"Yea, well fuck it. It doesn't matter anyways, I'll just go back to how I was before we moved here. Back to normal."

"Hey, guys...?" A tallish, skinny boy pressed his back against Richies door frame.

"Hey, babe." Eddie turned to his boyfriend as everyone but Richie waved at him. Adrian was a sweet boy and everyone liked him, including Richie who tried his best not to.

Adrian sat across from Richie who was comforted by all his losers. "What did I miss?"

Bev shook her head and placed Richies against her chest, and brushed her fingers through his curls. "Read the room, A. Richies dad is a piece of shit."

"So is that whore." Eddie added.

"V? I always thought she was pretty nice..." Adrian responded. Eddie glared at his foolish boyfriend. "Oh yea uhh, a nice... slut."

"You didn't make it better, babe." Eddie rolled his eyes.

"You guys don't have to be here, y'know. My sisters here and my mom is here, I think I'll manage. I'll call if i need anything." Richie rubbed his red eyes as he looked around the room at his friends. He was lying. He knew as soon as he left he would break down and cry.

"Are you sure? We could stay if you need us you know that." Ben said.

"I'm fine guys honestly!" Richie laughed.

"Okay... I'll leave the twizzlers here then. For you." Bev got up and Mike followed his girlfriend out the door. Next went Ben, then Bill & Stan.

"I'll wait for you outside, Eddie." Adrian walked out of Richies room, knowing his boyfriend would have something to say to Richie. They were close and Adrian understood that and respected it.

"Rich, are you sure you don't want me to stay over? I can and I will." Eddie took Richies sweaty hands into his and held them close.

"Richard Trashmouth Tozier, I love you more than anything, you're my first love and best friend. Nothing matters more to me than your feelings."

"Eddie Spaghetti Kaspbrak, I love you more than anything, you're my first love and best friend. And I'm completely fine." Richie mocked. They both laughed.

"Go, Adrian is waiting for you. Spend time with your boyfriend, I'll call you if I need anything."

"Okay, you better call, or I promise I will be right over."

"Okay."

"Okay."

Eddie left Richies room closing the door behind him.

Richie fell back on his bed and shed a tear. He didn't know how much more heartbreak he could take in one day.
••••

HEY GUYS THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE BCUS UHM IDK BUT I FINISHED SO HERE YOU GO ENJOY