The Same F*cking Situations.

Richies Pov

I wanted to call, i really did. Everything in me was saying call Eddie, but I couldn't. He was probably busy with Adrian anyway, I shouldn't bother them. They're happy now, I should be too, for them at least.

"Knock knock." Cynthia opened my room door and peaked through the crack. I could picture how she saw me. Broken down, tired, in need of a good fuck. God, I could use sex right now.

"Hey." I sat up from my bed, and waved her in, she sat down next me and combed out my hair.

"I really don't wanna be the first to say this little bro, but you look like shit." She smiled. I laughed even though it hurt. Everything hurts right now.

"Richie... you're not gonna relapse are you? I know the signs of relapse, you're showing so many signs, if you relapse i'll shoot you in the dick."

"I'm not relapsing, mom doesn't even keep that stuff in the house anymore."

"Good. Are you okay?"

"Yea, fine honestly, my girlfriend cheated on me with my fucking dad, who beats the shit out of me and mom, the love of my life is happy with someone i want to hate so bad but he's such a great guy if I were Eddie i would love him too, everyone's moving on and i'm stuck in the same fucking situations. So yea, i'm good, Cyn."

Eddie POV

He didn't call. I waited for him to call. Why didn't he call?

"Babe?" Adrian rolled over in his bed to face me, even tho my back was turned to him.

"Sorry, I'm just worried about Richie. He didn't call." My voice was shaky when I responded, like i was on the verge of tears.

"Then you call him, baby, or shoot a text. I'll even drive you over if you want to spend the night over there instead." Adrian rubbed my back reassuringly, supporting my every word.

"Do you think he wants to see me? Maybe he's ignoring me?"

"Eddie, there's only one way you'll know for sure."

I smiled and gave my boyfriend a quick peck on the lips. He begged for more, puckering his lips at me.

"Stop it!" I giggled, giving him another peck on the lips. He pulled me on top of him, kissing me a million times.

"Okay, do you want me to drive you now?" Adrian asked, ready to take me if I wanted to.

"It's 2:37 in the morning, would you do that?"

"I'd do anything for you babe."
•••
The next thing I knew I was climbing a tree across from Richies bedroom. I knew his mom wasn't awake and I didn't want to wake her with my knocking.

thump.

"What the hell?" Richie said from inside his room.

"What was that?" Cynthia asked.

"Let me check." Richie walked over to his bedroom window and opened it. "Eddie?"

"You didn't call, asshole. Now let me in."
<><><><><><><><>

ik this was short but i'm really hungry so i had to write fast so i can make me food and take a nap, early updates 😹🥺.