Arrival

(Y\N)'s pov

I already have a plan. I can't believe it! I'm going to go work at villainous! Even if it's not really for villainous purposes, at least I'll be there. Plus, it's a live-in job. I'd say I'm kind of young to be living with strangers, but, hey, I'd never met my aunt before my parents died. She was too busy to meet me. Probably why I'm such a solitary person at school and such a horrible person otherwise. I've been known to steal and break things. Let's just say that all the stores that i go to don't have windows for a reason... But I digress. At least i know what the people look like at villainous, and i know their names.

I think i can tell what their personalities are based on the videos they make, but i could be wrong.

I have to go to an interview today. I think I'll skip school. Who can catch me? I read the paper again.

"Need evil maid\servant be here at black hat's mansion at (insert time, date, and place because Idk when and where is the best for you...) No resume required. Just be evil."

Not the best, nor the most well-written flyer I've ever seen, but it's enough to understand. I live near the street where black hat's mansion is. I'm heading there now. I'm terrified because what if they don't like me? I'll go back to a life of having to steal things and having to go a dull school. I'll be back to sleeping on the floor, wondering if I'll soon be eaten by wolves. Back to breaking windows and burning houses (that... Was an accident...)

Oh! I was so lost in my thoughts, I almost passed the mansion! Oof, there's quite a bit of people here. Better get in line before it gets longer. I step behind a girl who's a little older than me. She's really pretty. She's got really soft-looking strawberry blonde hair and lots of makeup from what I can see.

She looks so confident. I try to copy her stance, but without looking like I'm mocking her.

I've been standing in line for a while, but I'm 3 people away from getting an interview. I'm even more nervous than before. I can hear shouting all the time, and some people have even been thrown out of windows. Although I must admit, hearing the people's comical screams, and the hilarious shattering of the windows calms me down.

It's getting kinda late. The girl in front of me is already inside. I can hear a monstrous roar and what seems to be the girl screeching in fear.

What the f**k? 

The girl runs out of the front door, terrified. Uh oh...

I see someone wearing a... Paper bag? And goggles? Oh my God is that Dr. Flug? Oh my God oh my god oh my god he's here in front of me omg i feel like I'm hyperventilating he's awesome don't pass out don't pass out don't pass out.

"Uh... Uh... I'm here for the interview for the maid position..."

"umm, y-yes, c-come in, w-we wi-"

Suddenly a scratchy voice yelled from another room

" FLUG THIS IS THE LAST CANDIDATE I'M TAKING I CAN'T STAND ANY MORE OF THESE IDIOTIC HUMANS"

Flug jumped at the voice. It sounded familiar. I assumed it was black hat by the deep, monstrous, scratchy sound to it. He was always my favorite because he influenced me. I wish I could buy the things they sold, so I too could destroy the annoying heroes in my life. Flug is walking me to a large door down a long, winding hallway.  Well, I guess I'm as ready as ever.

Hey, um sorry if this is too long. Please vote and comment, and there's gonna be some slow updates since school is starting soon.