strange

(Y\N)'s pov

I don't know if i want to leave our not. Could Black Hat really have tried to shoot me in my sleep? I don't want to leave but I'm not really sure if it's good for me. I guess i haven't been AVOIDING Black Hat but I've been kind of cautious around him. My thoughts are interrupted by a pat on my back.

I jump, then turn to see Black Hat staring at me. He doesn't look... Angry, necessarily, but i can't really find the word for it.

"Why are you up?" His voice makes him sound angrier.

"um... I... I'm cleaning?"

He doesn't say anything just yet, but his stare intensifies.

"Like I'm supposed to?" He's really close right now. I didn't notice before, but he's actually so close, I can feel his breath on my skin.

He backs up slightly, and straightens his suit.

"Shouldn't you be resting?"

"But I'm all rested!" I really don't know why he's persisting.

He looks slightly sad now. Like... Like he wanted me to rest on his room more. He leaves immediately.

I shrug, and not two minutes after i start cleaning again, I feel another tap on my back. I turn around, expecting to see Black Hat but instead i see Flug.

"H-hey... Um, (Y\N)... I wanted to ask... Ask you..."

"Yeah?" My mind started to run through all the possibilities. What would he need to ask me?

"Um, were... were you sleeping in Black Hat's room last night?"

"Yeah... What about it?"

My mind really couldn't connect the dots at the moment

"You didn't..."

Then suddenly it felt like i was hit in the face with the point. My face went red.

"No! It's, n-not like that... I just passed out in his room because i was tired and my room was filthy!"

"Ok! Sorry, no need to get frustrated!!" he sounded slightly frightened and had his hands up a little bit.

I hadn't realized that i was getting mad.

"Sorry, Flug. I'm just a little surprised."

" No worries. "

He hurriedly went away. I can't tell if he's angry or afraid.

Flug's pov

Now i think i understand why Black Hat wanted that emotion stopping gun.

Still can't believe that he let her SLEEP on his bed. He barely even lets us talk about his room. He must like her.

It's almost impossible, but it's true. Why else would he need the gun? I feel like it's unhealthy to hide feelings like that. I feel bad about it, but I'm going to have to modify the gun so that it doesn't stop emotions.

Of course, it's not going to amplify them either, but stopping them isn't right at all. I just need to sneak into Black Hat's room.

This is going to be difficult.

Black Hat's pov

I... Think i need to use the gun again. I just had an encounter with (Y\N) and i still feel the disgusting but wonderful feeling. I want her to stay close but i shouldn't.

I go back to my room and i shoot myself again. That sounds strange.

Very strange.