Eh

Well, you know... Sorry i haven't updated in forever. Here you are! Please forgive me!!!

(Y/N)'s pov

It was... Surprisingly easy to do.

Avoiding people had been my expertise i suppose! Maybe it still is. I've tried to spend less time in my room, as he happens to be standing near it more often than not...

I've been spending time with 505! And sleeping in his room, so that we can get to cleaning things as soon as possible!

I've told 505 I needed to avoid black hat, but i didn't tell him why.

I assume he thinks it's because he's just... Terrifying? That's 505s point of view on him, at least!

Huh, come to think of it, I probably haven't seen my room in a week! And i haven't really taken a shower since then either... I probably should do that now.

I turn to 505, nervous that he would be fine without my help.

"Hey... Uh, 505!"

He clumsily turned to me, smiling a big goofy bear smile.

I laughed at it, then continued on with the purpose of my interaction with him.

"I need to take a shower... It'll only be (time period from 5-25 minutes, whatever portrays you best)! Will you be ok?"

He took a couple seconds to look around at the room, then shook his head yes. I gave him a half hug, then went to take a shower.

I went to my room...

What???? Why is... Why is it so messy? Things are torn apart! Is Demencia mad at me? Ugh... This is going to take forever to clean up! I- I can't think about this right now!

My mood, now turned sour turned worse as i realized my clothes were thrown everywhere! I sighed, and gathered a simple outfit. Along with underwear of course... All i could find was a (t-shirt or sweater in favorite color) and (shorts or skirt sorry, no pants. Important for later)

Not my favorite outfit, but i can deal. I got a brush, still covered in the torn remnants of Demencia's bright hair. I tore it out, and put it on the counter.

I turned on the shower, and in a matter of minutes i was washing my hair, contemplating some... Strange shower thoughts...

(Time skip to after shower is done. This time skip is brought to you by an unfaithful and an inconvenience of an author)

I stepped out... Did i forget to put the towel by the shower? I probably left it on the counter? I stepped out... No?

My blood ran cold. I suddenly got really nervous... What will i do? I must have left it in my room!! Stupid! Damn! I suppose... I'll have to call for help? I'll call Demencia!

I opened the door a tiny bit and yelled her name. No reply. I tried again. No reply! Ugh, she must be in the lab with Flug! All the way across the mansion! And 505 is around there too... Or, he should be. If not, he's my only hope!

I yelled his name. I tried again. Ugh... This is so tedious!

Just then, black hat walked up. I sighed... Eh, i don't really have any other choice!!

"What are you screaming... About... Are..." His voice faded out as he realized the situation.

"Yes, alright! I need a towel... Please!"

He backed up a bit, then hurried away. I swear, if he just leaves me here...

Just then, he appeared, holding it out, almost avoiding looking at my face, even if it was all he could see.

"Thanks" I said monotonely, and finally i dried off. I then got dressed in my outfit, and dried my hair, (you can do the towel hat thing if you want).

I then went to check on 505. He had finished cleaning, and I was so glad! Now maybe i could get help cleaning my room!

I told 505 the situation, and he walked with me to clean up the terrible mess. The little surprised noise he made when he saw the room made me realize just how messed up this was!

We got to work cleaning the room, trying to put together everything ripped apart.

(Flug's pov)

Demencia was now pleading to borrow some chemicals i didn't need.

"I need ALL of them!"

" Noooooo, just a couple!!!!!! " she seemed sort of desperate

"Why? That... I'm not giving you things I've worked hard to make! I bet you're just going to ruin them!!"

" Acid??? Something simple? Anything? " she whined

"Why?!"

She squirmed, clearly uneasy at the question asked of her. She was no more twitchy than usual, but it was in a different, more nervous way!

"I... I can't tell yooouuuuu..." She dragged on her words. Demencia is not good at keeping secrets, and i know just what to make her say what needs to be said.

"Fine, I don't want to know anyway."

She squirmed more

"Uh... I was going to give you the chemicals, but i don't care now."

She was holding her breath... Just a second.

"Guess you just are too chicken to tell me, I gue-"

"FINE! BLACK HAT TOLD ME TO!!!!" she laughed loudly
...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

What.