Attack

Thanks so much for 350+ followers! This chapter is short, but it's a special little thing for all of you!!!

I toss and turn, full of anxiety. I am still so confused, and i don't know what to do. I open my eyes to a darkly lit room. It looks so familiar, and yet i can't quite make out where i am. The moon shines in through the window and i realize, "goddamn it this is black hats room"

I sit up, hoping that i didn't do this myself. But i couldn't have, right?

I was now faced with a decision. Do i get out, and try to get back to my room unnoticed? Or do i stay here and hope that he did this again. Twice? He doesn't seem like the type to do this.

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud crash and i turn to see something fall, in the darkness, it looks like a table or desk.

I got up to investigate (typical stupid horror movie type decision, I know.) And when i peeked over, I saw... Black hat. Clearly, he had knocked over the table, but he paid no attention.

He quickly left the room, and i went to watch what he was doing. I slowly crept after him, quickly and quietly. Suddenly, I was pushed over by an unseen attacker. I was knocked to the ground, and a rushing pain seized my leg.

I tried to see who it was, even though the pain was getting worse and worse. It seemed as though Demencia had landed on top of me. She laughed, but i was hyperventilating.

"Agh, Demencia, get off!! Please!! My leg, I think... Ah, I think you broke it!" I whined through short breaths and exasperated sighs.

I closed my eyes, trying to lessen the pain, as if the harm could be reversed if i just wished it away. I felt the pressure move away, and i was being lifted up. I could hear yelling, and... Growling?

I was put on a surface, and i opened my eyes to see i was in the lab, and Flug was doing something with my leg. I groaned, and tried to adjust my leg.

"Aah, don't do that, (Y\N)!" Yelled Flug.

I sighed, and tried to just let it happen. I could hear Demencia

"Oh I didn't even hit her that hard! Come on, your alright, (Y\N)!"

I shook my head "yes" and gave a thumbs up.

"It's broken." I heard Flug say. And then, I passed out.

When i awoke, I saw that i was still in the lab, but with a cat around my leg. It still hurt, but it wasn't half as bad as last night.

"Ah, you're awake." Flug said, tiredly.

I turned to him, "so it broke?" I grimaced.

" Yes, twice actually. She hit you real hard and your ankle twisted backwards against the wall. So your ankle, not your leg. "

I turned to my right to see Black hat.

"Psh. Human beings are so fragile." He smiled devilishly.

Has he been here this whole time?