home?

Ok! It's late and I've had a lot of trouble getting this to upload but here it is!!!!! This one's kinda long. Tell me what you think!

(Y/N)'s pov

I'm just laying in my stain filled bed...

There's still a strong scent of chemicals everywhere... It burns my senses and hurts my head....

I can't go anywhere else, so it has to do for now. I scrubbed all day and it wouldn't leave. Pink and neon green covered the already disgusting wallpaper.

I'm still embarrassed about what happened today. It was so sudden... I really hope he wasn't mad.

I tossed and turned hoping that just by closing my eyes i would be whisked away...

But when i reopened them, I found i was in the same reality.

Was it really all that good to stay here?

Yes!

What a silly thought... I would never go back to my life of harsh talk and nothing good to do. Here, at least it's easier to find food. I mean, there isn't any home cooked meals or anything...

But it's still better than living with my aunt who cares so much about her ego and her money that she forgets i exist.

I shuddered, grateful that i still had a bed to sleep on. Rather than my aunt yelling at me for resting on the couch.

"Do you know how much that costs???" She would yell

I always felt bad but I still remember that I'd prefer to get yelled at because i didn't always like sleeping outside. It would get cold and there were terrifying noises.

I pulled the blanket up closer, only to push it back down on account of the many stains and smells still there.

I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep.

Too many thoughts filled my head and i wanted them out. I tried to erase them, to fall asleep. To forget for just a moment how wild my life is.

And how i wouldn't change it for anything.

Demencia's pov

I heard a sound! A nice sound! A voice!

I ran down the hall to where the voice is! I'm very quiet, don't worry!

I tiptoed close and listened to the words...

It's black hat! But he's not talking to anyone here... No! It's a phone! I can't hear exactly what he's saying but he's talking about...

Home...

(Y/N)...

And... Our address!

How fun! We'll have a guest over!!! I'll make tea!

All i have to do is learn how to make tea! There's gotta be hydrochloric acid SOMEWHERE in the recipe, right?

(Time skip to morning!!!!! This time skip is brought to you by a sad and unforgiving author)

(Y/N)'s pov

The morning shone through the window, illuminating the chemical covered walls and burning the scents stronger into the floor.

I got up, and got ready to leave.

I felt that something was... Off... Something felt wrong. Something is happening.

I cautiously left the room, looking over my shoulder.

Where is everyone? What time is it? Am I alone?

I walked to the front door... And froze.

It was my aunt.

What's she doing here? Has she seen me yet? Do i have time to hide? No. No. No. No. No no no no nonononono

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I just left. Oh no, I can't go back. I'm doing fine here. No!

"(Y/N)!" She called to me, hurrying over.

She grabbed my arm, and felt my face. I had a bruise there! I forgot about it!

"Are you ok? Did you get kidnapped? Did they hurt you?" She sounded more angry than worried... But this is the most emotion I've ever seen her show.

"No, auntie! I'm fine... How- how did you know i was here?"

" This nice man helped me! He called me and told me to come get you. He told me he found you on the side of the road, beat up! "

My eyes welled with tears as i saw him standing there. He didn't look happy about it... But he still did it.

Why? Was i not doing enough? Was i not enough?

My vision blurred and my mind was hazy. My aunt thanked black hat and I walked away...

Apathetically, I entered her old run down car.

"What happened?" She sounded more upset

"I was kidnapped..." I lied, still wanting to bury myself into the sand.

"By who?"

" someone ruthless... And cold-hearted. " that part, I was not lying about.

"Who, (Y/N)? What did they do to you?"

" I didn't know them. They didn't really hurt me physically. They were just... Awfully mean. And harsh... And-" i choked on my own tears and held my breath.

"Fine. If you won't tell me the whole story, I won't ask you. And stop crying, if they didn't hurt you there's no reason to cry. You'll ruin my fine leather seats"

"Yes auntie" I tried to stop sobbing.

But it just didn't stop hurting.